[ P o i s o n ]

<???>

First day of school of course was fucking dumb as always.
Icyhot is in the same class as me. Which is...

Yeah no everything is just fucking horrible.
My class is filled with dumbasses.
This is just gonna be another long fucking year.
"Wanna fucking speak up louder so I can beat the voice out of you?"

"Where the hell were you, you missed the good part of the fight."
"I was fucking your mom." I spit. "It's none of your fucking business."
"Good joke, did you turn twelve yesterday?"

I raise my fist up at his face, but like always he never reacts.
Someone comes up from behind me and bumps my shoulder before throwing an arm over them.

"Our first game is coming up in a few weeks, boys... Excited?"
"You won't be fucking showing up whole if you touch me for a second longer- Don't fucking touch me." I growl. I shove him away and snarl at him as he circles around me and stands before me.
"We need to practice.. Where's Dakota?"
"With Ly.-"
"Probably fucking sucking faces with each other again. Get him to the field, we're training until we collapse today." I order. "If you want to make it to the finals, you won't fucking have time for others. And that goes for all of you."

The field was occupied.
Of course it fucking was.

"Oi. Fucking scram, the field is ours now." I growl.

The group of girls approach us, chatting amongst them and giggling annoyingly.

"It's 1:07 still,- Not so fast." One of them says.
"Do you fucking know who you're talking to, whor--?"
"She's literally just stating a fact, dude-- Be nice, that's a girl--"

"Wow, thanks for noticing.. We may be girls but we can kick your asses. Don't baby us, that's a warning." Another says.

Ochako Uraraka.
The only girl-- And one of the VERY FEW fucking people-- That I have a bit of respect for.

She's strong, she proved that during the sports festival of the school...
I saw it before my own eyes.

"Bakugou. Long time no see." She continues.
"Sure as hell didn't fucking miss you."
"Oh, the feeling's mutual. You guys are still picking on innocent people?"

"I saw Shinso, Monoma and Todoroki making fun of a few boys yesterday... They were running a voting booth and they approached." Another says.

"NO SLACKING OFF, IDIOTS! GET BACK ON THE FUCKING FIELD!"

It's like taking care of a bunch of stupid little kids.
So fucking annoying.

"D-Dude-! We've been practicing for four hours straight-!"

The school was gonna be let out in a few minutes, and many students crossed the field in order to go home.
Which meant more unwanted social interactions, and distractions.

I was watching and bossing them around- Right now we were eight people training.

I heard the bells go off, and a loud groan joins the sound.

"Can-.. Ugh-... Can we take a break?! At least until everyone leaves?!" One pants out.
"Yeah- Bruh I wanna go home-! School is over-!" Another whines.
"YOU WANNA FUCKING QUIT THE TEAM, IS THAT WHAT I HEAR?! WE DON'T NEED YOUR EXTRA ASS ANYWAYS, GO AHEAD AND WALK AWAY!"