[ T r a v e l D a y 6 ]

"Is everyone aboard-?" The driver begins calmly.

It's the dusk of dawn. The buses are departing.
Bakugo is already on board, silently wondering where a certain someone is...

"Uh, no sir-! Kirishima and Kaminari are coming still...--" TetsuTetsu responds.
"Oh,- Thanks for the heads up, kiddo-- I'll go give the poor boy a help..-"
"Oh, no it's alright sir-! Kaminari is helping Kiri here." Sero jumps in.
"Oh, is that so? You're all so nice to each other... Very well then-!"

"Heh. 'Sooo nice to each other'-" Natsuo begins, nudging Bakugo on the arm.
"Shut the fuck up..." Bakugo growls.

"You look tired." Todoroki comments.

Kirishima is leaned against Sero, exaggerated groaning traveling  from the back of his throat.

"My foot was hurting aaaalllll night... I got no sleep..." he groans. "And the cast is uncomfortable..."
"You'll get used to it." Kaminari joins in. "And... why didn't you ask for extra painkillers?"
"Cuz I couldn't. I'm only allowed to take two a day..."

Bakugo is glaring at Todoroki from a few seats back.
Jealousy is taking control slowly.
And Natsuo isn't helping him.

"Kats. You're gonna bore holes in the back of the kid's head--"
"Natsuo. Fuck off out of my life, god damn--" Bakugo snaps. "No one's fucking talkin' to you. And I sure as hell ain't listening to you."
"Bro, come on." Natsuo whines in a smug way. "We're friends since the womb, bruh. You can tell me what's goin' on."
"You ain't gonna hear fuck all of what I'm going through."
"So you ARE going through something. You admit it--"

Bakugo freezes, his hands clutching into tight fists.

"You don't leave me alone now, and as soon as we get back, I'm fucking putting you to dig your own grave."

Today, the ride is extremely peaceful.
Traffic is minor, the sun is shining through a few clouds, the weather is cold but they had blankets and heating system, and the volume within the large RV is lowered to constant, but soft toned chatter.

Bakugo mostly stayed quiet. 
The more he agrees with what he feels, the calmer he becomes with it.
He almost becomes in harmony with it.

He noticed the little things.
And he finds himself listing them in his head, over and over and over...
And he loves it.

'He's got a soft voice... but it holds so much determination.'
'He makes strong eye contact with everyone.'
'He's kind... he's respectful.'
'He's super patient...'
'EXTREMELY passionate.'
'He's... so mind-filling. He invaded my mind so easily...'

He finds himself staring. He sighs and puts his head down, turning up his music and setting his phone on the table. His eyes close, and for once--
He allows his mind to take over.

"I have never seen him that calm before." Natsuo begins.
"It's actually concerning." Dakota, the third person Bakugo had chosen to come aboard with him, comments.
"That's not normal." Natsuo laughs. "Yo half n' half! Whadya think?"
"Well, I think that you should have learned my actual name by now." Todoroki spits quietly. He shrugs and rolls his eyes. "And I couldn't care less. Whatever's making him that calm is a blessing." He grumbles. "Don't mention it too much, or you'll end up breaking the blessing."
"I think it's a curse, not a blessing." Shinso joins in.