[ T r a v e l D a y 1 ]

The RVs rented out for the students were large enough for eight people to travel in. Since their team, along with their cheerleaders, were a total of eighteen 'travelers'.
They had an option to choose who they would stay with, at a maxed group of eight people.

The leaders took roles, deciding which three people would go with who, and which RV they would go in. Although they were given their RV numbers at a later time, meaning the other leader still had no idea where each person would end up staying with.
Keeping in mind, this would be a twelve hour or more trip. 

"The people I chose. We got RV one." Bakugo grumbles. 

He had "chosen Todoroki", Nayto, and Shinso. 

°

"Guys, listen up-!" Kirishima begins. "We have RV one! Who's coming with me again-?"
"Me, Sero, and TetsuTetsu." Kaminari responds.
"Sweet-! So, that means Aoyama and Ojiro, you guys are in RV two!"

Gathering up outside, the small groups stand beside their assigned RV's.
Bakugo was infuriated.
Because again, the unwanted, unknown and unreadable feelings were still there. 
"Bro-! Dorms beside each other and now same RV? It's like fate wants you two togeth--"
"NAYTO. I'M ABOUT TO SHOVE MY WHOLE FOOT UP YOU ASS-"
"We're gonna have both leaders in the same RV-?" Sero asks quietly.
"This smells like chaos-" Kaminari mumbles.
"DAMN RIGHT." Bakugo barks. "SO YOU THREE BETTER STAY IN YOUR SPOTS. I SWEAR TO G--"
"'Three'-? There's four of them, dude-" Nayto corrects. A smirk appears. "You're not counting the leader with that warning or-?"
"FOUR. YOU FOUT-- NAYTO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUSINESS, YOU TWAT-"
"'Twat'-? Never heard that one before--"

As Bakugou was now busy with trying to hit Nayto, Kirishima stared quietly. Sero had noticed, as he had all the other previous days. He begins to worry about why Kirishima was doing that.

Todoroki flashes the group an apologetic, embarrassed look before stepping in to break the two up. 
"DEPARTURE WILL BE IN THREE MINUTES! MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS LOADED INTO THE RVS!" One of the drivers shout.

"There's four beds. We're gonna have to share with someone."

Bakugo glared at Todoroki.
Glared at Kirishima.

Glared out of pure jealousy now.
He wouldn't give in to what he knew damn well was 'a crush'.
But he would give in to jealousy. Because he knew jealousy could be an excuse to tarnish someone else's life.

Well, in his head, at least.

"My team." He booms through gritted teeth. "Is NOT going to share a fucking bed with them."
"Oh, that's too bad. I already chose how this is going to work out." Todoroki steps in.

He walks up to the middle of the RV, covering Bakugo from sight and taking the spotlight.

"Choose who ever the fuck you want to stay with." He claims. "They're people. Not snakes."

The team gets a positive feedback from that.

"OI. YOU'RE NOT THE FUCKING LEADER." Bakugo growls.
"It doesn't take a leader to say common sense, Bakugo."

The beds were king sized bunk beds, sort of.
Two on one side, and two across from it.
They had curtains for privacy, and were moderately comfortable.

Natsuo and Bakugo sat a table as Todoroki, Shinso, TetsuTetsu, Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima sat at another.
Shinso was forced to join them by Bakugo, as Bakugo claimed their plan was still not over.