[ F e e l i n g s I n T h e O p e n ]

Kirishima allows Bakugo back in as soon as he knocked. He's wearing sleep-attire already, and is claiming that tonight he would try and leave before he fell asleep in his bed again. 

"Oh, you're funny..."

He walks back to his bed,- He'd just finished cleaning up his room,- and sits down with a softening expression.

"I liked having you curled up against me..." he giggles softly. "Hugging you is like, my favorite thing...- And seeing you actually asleep, so calmly... it warms my heart--"
"Ah, you know, your room is actually so nice...- your bed is so comfortable..."

He walks up to Kirishima, allowing him to wrap his arms around his waist and lay his head against his stomach.

"Yeessss..." he giggles. Bakugo chuckles softly as he lands a hand on his head, brushing his red hair with his fingers. 
"Baku... do you actually... see me as your boyfriend?"
"Wh---" he looks down at him with a playfully confused face. "Oh, yeah, not like we've kissed like, five times already." He shrugs, "But, you know, who's counting-"
"My boyfriend... is Bakugo Katsuki."

He raises his head again, now resting his chin on his stomach and looking up at him with love-dazed eyes.

"I'm the luckiest guy alive..."
"Wh-...a-are you serious..?"
"Uh, duh?!"

He pulls Bakugo onto the bed, and begins to arrange their position they had the night before--
But Bakugo stops him.

"It's my turn."
"For what--"
"I...- I wanna hug you this time."

His heart flutters.

"Of course-...!"

Bakugo sits up against the bed frame while Kirishima lays over his chest. His strong arms hold him tightly.

"Excuse me, no one allowed you to be that comfortable." 
"No one allowed you to be that pretty."
"B-! Baaakuuu-!"

He exhales a curt chuckle.

"Now I know you get flustered easily..."
"Wh-..Whatever..."

He ruffles his hair and Kirishima giggles, trying to duck away playfully. Bakugo pulls him up more, so his arms wrapped around his waist. Kirishima's head rests against his now. Bakugo kisses his cheek shyly, and lowers his head, nuzzling his nose against his neck. 

"I... I love doing this..." he confesses, his tone merely above a whisper.
Silence.
"Aaaand I can feel your pulse going insane right now." He smiles. 
"Y-..You're so cute... Bakugo..."

They fall silent again... Kirishima's thumb is caressing Bakugo's forearm sweetly, Bakugo's nose remains nuzzled in Kirishima's warm neck.

"Can I call you Katsuki...?"

His arms tighten a little around him. 

"M-..Mhm..." 
He exhales a soft giggle.
"My Katsuki..." 
"My Eijiro."

His face becomes red.

Kirishima drags his hand down Bakugo's arm until it stops over his hand. Their fingers interlock, despite Bakugo's hand being backwards against Kirishima's hand.