[ T h e B i g N i g h t ]

At the night of the biggest game of the year... The school had filled with students to the max. No extra seats were saved up in the crowds, others even stood but never complained- The game was always incredible, and it never disappointed. 

From above, they watched the school's newest team prepare for their first ever show.

The yellow-haired boy approaches their leader shyly. His eyes wandered around them, being overwhelmed with the countless members of the enormous crowd.

"Bro- Positions! We're about to start-!" Kirishima begins in a hushed tone.

"Wait, bro- I wanna say... We should be careful. TetsuTetsu claimed he got a few threats for the team from the Jocks..."
"What, you're scared of them? Really-"
"No... N-No- What? Pfft. No..."
"Kaminari. Go back to your place."

Excited air horns blow, the band begins to play an upbeat composition to hype up the already-pumped crowd.
Tonight was the biggest night of the school year; The Boys' Football Team from U.A Highschool, versus the Boys' Football Team from KetsuButsu Academy HighSchool.
Tickets were sold out, and the seats were all taken- The crowd was so large, a few police guards scattered around the large area.

It was a night of clear skies... Not a single cloud blocked their view of the stars. The air was a bit chilly, as a night's weather would be.

Their hyped up announcer steps up to the middle of the field, alongside a fairly pretty lady.

"AAALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTS! WHO'S READY FOR THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE CENTURRAAAYYY?!" The blonde man hypes.

The crowd goes wild.

The band waits impatiently, all on the edge of their seats as they could barely wait to play their school's team's theme song.
It was a small twist of the theme song for 'The Purge', a personal choice from the UA's Boys' football team themselves.

A huge credit of speech was given for the new cheerleading team, and their hearts begin to beat out of their chests-

"GIVE IT UP FOOOORRRRR, UA'S NEWEST CHEERLEADING TEAM, AND THEIR LEADERRRR... KIRISHIMA EIJIROU!"

They begin their choreography.

It was extremely well composed, no errors were made while executing the cheer.

They finish off lifting their leader, who stood on the hands of TetsuTetsu and Sero, and having the leader stretch his arms out wide beside him.

-

-Meanwhile...-

"Oh my god-- They started, they started--" Shinso claims.

The leader felt little no interest in stopping his stretches to go watch. His pack currently towered behind the main entrance's curtain, which was opened in a slightest sliver.

Todoroki gave in after a few more comments by the other two.

"Oh, Todoroki-! You DID see the leader himself walking around in the uniform-!" Monoma laughs.
"Their uniforms are extremely revealing-- Those shorts... Contour their junk way too perfectly, that's gross-" Shinso sighs.
"Bakugou, come look-! They're about to do the grand finale-!" Monoma persuades.