5 | ORPHANAGE

(Y/N): Your Name 

(Y/F/N): Your Full Name 

(H/C): Hair Color 

UNDERLINE IS FRENCH

. . . . . . 

| |

''This is it. This home, I tell you. And let me get this straight. We are NOT moving.''

| | 

(Y/N) STRIPPED THE pajamas she was wearing the floor as she grabbed a plaid shirt and bright blue jeans. 

''Are you going out?" John asked as he walked into the room. He got a glare out of the girl for not knocking but then knocked when he saw her glare.

She nodded and he nodded back. "Orphanage?" he said after a moment of silence. 

John didn't get a verbal response as the girl grabbed her bag, but that was enough for him to already know the answer. 

Before she left, John held her in place by her arms and placed a kiss on her forehead. 

''Stay safe, darling,'' he told her as she nodded, going down the stairs and walking out the door, hoping onto her motorcycle. 

¤☆|☆¤

The (H/C) haired woman walked into the large brown brick building as the wind pushed her hair back softly.

Her eyes turned green for a quick second before turning to the receptionist.

''Hello,'' she greeted with a smile. The woman at the desk returned to it. ''Hello, (Y/N). What can I do for you today?" she asked. 

(Y/N) put a large grey bag of money on the counter. "$26,000 euro,'' she said smiling, it seemingly growing larger at the woman's expression. 

The woman sighed with wide eyes, shaking her head. ''I don't how you do this every month,'' she said, grabbing the bag. ''You manage to by all these kids Christmas every year.''

(Y/N) only smiled softly as she made her way to the back of the orphanage where the kids handed out, along with the kitchen.

The sounds of kids playing and cheering made her smile softly as she made her way over to the large kitchen.

An old redheaded lady worked in the kitchen, smiling and humming as she worked on a large batch of chocolate chip cookies. 

Melia Carson was one of the nicest people (Y/N) had ever meant, which was saying a lot. Melia would never hurt a fly.

Literally.

Though her name was Melia and they were both adults, (Y/N) called her 'Mother' or 'Ms. Carson', The woman had been a mother to her over the past 5 years, so she was an important part of her life.

''Mother,'' (Y/N) greeted the elderly woman. Melia turned around. ''(Y/N), darling,'' she said, coming forward to wrap the taller girl in a hug. 

(Y/N) gladly accepted it. ''Do you need any help with the cookies?" she asked softly. 

"No, sweetheart. Just relax with the children,'' she told the woman, responding with a grin on her face. 

(Y/N) shook her head. ''No, I won't do that to you,'' she told Melia sternly with a whole-hearted glare that was lop-sided.

Melia only responded with a glare twice as hard. ''(Y/F/N), I can do what I want. If I say to relax, you will relax,'' Mother said.

(Y/N) heaved a sigh with a smile on her face as she nodding listening to the older woman. 

(Y/N) gave her a kiss on the head before exiting out of the kitchen, greeted with the sight of all the kids running around have fun. 

A tug on her pants left leg pulled her attention to a small girl with large round glasses and freckles that bedazzled her face. 

''Hey, Claire,'' (Y/N) said, picking up the girl and placing her on her hip.

''Hey, Auntie (Y/N)! How are you? Do you wanna know what Travis McCoy said to me?'' Claire ranted. 

The girl only ranted on and on abut her day, but (Y/N) didn't really care what she had to say. She cared about her tone. She loved hearing the children playing and smiling. To her, 

this was home. 

/¤☆|☆¤\

____________
𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️

____________𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️