30 | GREENBEAN

(Y/N): Your Name 

(L/N): Last Name 

(E/C): Eye Color 

(H/C): Hair Color

. . . . . . 

| | 

''He's just my little greenbean. He takes care of me when I can't.''

| | 

TONY LEFT LATE that morning, covered in scratches and bruised lips that (Y/N) was proud of causing. 

Her hair went in all sorts of directions as she snuggled closer to the pillow as her body ached, still tired from last night. 

''Would you require Mr. Banner to bring you some painkillers, Ms. (L/N)?" FRIDAY asked her a few moments later. 

(Y/N) jumped, not used to hearing a female AI. She nodded nonetheless. ''Thank you, FRIDAY,'' she thanked the AI. 

''I live to serve,'' FRIDAY told the woman as Bruce received the news. 

By the time he had arrived at the door, (Y/N) was almost asleep, her right arm hanging off the side of the bed as her other hand rested in her messy (H/C) hair. 

Bruce smiled at the sight as he quietly placed the painkillers on the nightstand. He rubbed his fingers softly on his soulmark on her right shoulder. 

A shiver came from the naked woman covered in sheets. Her eyes turned a dark green as she looked at Bruce tiredly. 

''Hey, Brucie,'' she mumbled as she ran her thumb on his left cheek, then placing a kiss on it. 

As she leaned forward on the large bed, Bruce turned away as he handed her the painkillers, no doubt a light hue of blush on his face. 

''Thanks,'' she said as she swallowed the pill with a gulp of water. 

''Can you grab me one of the sweaters from Tony's closet?" she asked, slipping on some shorts from him while Bruce was still facing in the other direction. 

Quickly, he got what she wanted. (Y/N) smiled at her soulmate whose face was now bright red. She smirked. 

''Are you busy?" she asked, getting out of bed. He shook his head. ''Not for a few more hours, why?" he asked. (Y/N) fiddled with the large ends of the sweater that she was wearing. 

Her large (E/C) eyes looked back into his. ''Your floor? Cuddles? Marathon?" she asked softly. Bruce smiled back at her. 

''Of course.''

/¤☆|☆¤\

𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️