31 | FIXING ME

(Y/N): Your Name 

(L/N): Last Name

(E/C): Eye Color 

TW: DEPRESSION AND LIGHT SUICIDAL THINKING

. . . . . . 

| | 

''I'm tired.

Then just go to sleep.

No, you don't understand...''

| | 

TODAY WHEN (Y/N) woke up, she felt as if 200 bricks were being pressed on her chest, and then someone added themselves onto that weight. 

She sighed as she got out of bed. It was clearly going to be one of those days. 

The days where she felt like didn't need to exist. 

It didn't make things better and she snapped her wings into view. As she stretched them, a few sounds of bones popping echoed around the room as she whined in pain. 

''Are any of them up?'' (Y/N) asked as she went in the hallway and headed to the kitchen. ''Not at the moment, Ms. (L/N),'' the male AI told her. 

To say the least, she didn't look good. Her eyes were a deep blue with black patches in them. Her hair stood up straight as light eyebags seemed to form.

She just wanted to jump off a large cliff. 

''Please don't disturb me for a while,'' she told the robot as she headed back to her room with a cup of tea in her hands.

''Are you okay, Ms. (L/N)?" JARVIS asked, a seemingly worried tone in the AI's voice. ''No,'' she told him. 

''But I'll be fine,'' she lied. 

¤☆|☆¤

The others could tell something was wrong when they woke up. 

It probably had to deal with the fact that the whole tower was freezing to the point where they could see their breath. 

''What's going on, FRIDAY?" Stephen asked the AI as he came to the room where the rest of the Avengers were with a portal. 

''Ms. (L/N) seems to be dropping the Tower's temperature by 20 degrees, Mr. Strange,'' the AI responded to him. 

Immediately, Stephen opened a portal to her floor. As soon as they stepped in, the let out a collective shudder. (Y/N)'s floor was by far the coldest. 

The walls of the hallway looked as if it was an overgrown forest. Blue and green vines decorated the walls and hanged from the ceiling. Black wilting flowers decorated the floor. 

''Give the status on (Y/N), Fri,'' Natasha said, the team quickly walking down the hallway quickly. 

''Heartrate had decreased by 20 BPM and body temperature has now 72 Fahrenheit. From her medical records, it is not harmful toward her, but it seems that Ms. (L/N) is going through an episode.''

That would explain the heaviness on their chests. (Y/N)'s emotions were much more effective on them, but sometimes it wasn't the easiest to read. 

When reaching upon (Y/N)'s door,  it was much different than the hallway. The metal door was seemingly breaking. At the same time, it was losing color. 

The dark blue vines were thicker and had to use Wanda's telepathic powers to get them to get it to work properly. 

Opening the door slowly, the room wasn't the way it usually was. As if something dark had swallowed the room whole.

(Y/N) sat in the middle of the bed, resting her head in her hands as she stared at the mirror in the large room.

Her (E/C) eyes constantly flickered between deep sea-blue and grey, as if her emotions were a jumbled together and trying to focus on one.

The team sat on the bed. Some of them starred at the room, the ground, or at their soulmate. 

The walls, like the day she had an anxiety attack, were melting and some objects in the room were broken or floating. 

(Y/N) closed her eyes. After a while, she opened them to reveal her grey irises. 

''I'm tired,'' was all she said. That was all it took for the team to start wrapping their arms around her. 

She wasn't tired as if she needed sleep. Some people didn't seem to understand being physically tired and emotionally and mentally tired. 

Just in tired in general to say the least. 

That's why emotional masks were created. So you didn't have to throw your emotional burden onto people. Not your friends, not your family.

But you can't really hide that from your soulmates, can you?

No one said anything as the woman broke into sobs, only causing the team to hug her tighter each time. 

Wanda drew in a deep breath as she saw how truly broken her soulmate was. 

Yes, she saw man fractures inside her head that day at SHIELD headquarters, but this was much more intense. 

''We love you, (Y/N),'' Vision said as her cries got quiet. 

They were going to piece her back together if it was the last thing they'd do. 

/¤☆|☆¤\

𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️