27 | MISSION: MORGAN STARK

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name 

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/C): Hair Color 

(S/C): Skin Color

TW: CONTAINS LIGHT SEXUAL THEMES

. . . . . .

| | 

''Everybody wants a happy outcome, right? Sometimes it doesn't end that way, other times it does.''

| |

TRUE TO HIS word, Thor was in (Y/N)'s bed as she slowly awoke. The sunlight from the large window blinded her as her (E/C) eyes opened. 

What really woke her up were the light kisses being pressed onto her neck. Large, warm hands rested on her waiste and rubbed the skin near her stomach under her sweater as she was met with long blond locks. 

The quiet groan she released revealed that she was awake to Thor but that didn't stop him from continues his motions. 

A hum left his throat that sent vibrations throughout (Y/N)'s body, his stuble scratching against her which got a quiet laugh to depart from her lips.

''Good morning to you, too,'' she said with a smile as she raised a hand to run her fingers through his hair, rubbing at his scalp a bit. A pleasurable noise to come from the god. 

''I can't stay in bed all day, o' mighty god,'' she said in teasing tone but was serious as she tried to get out of Thor's hold. 

Keyword: tried. 

She could feel the god smile in the crook of her neck as she tiredly trashed around. She stopped as a whine came from the woman. 

Suddenly, an idea popped up in her head. Slowly in a teasing matter, she began to run her fingertips up and down the side of his arm. 

A shiver elicited from the man as the kisses slowly became more intimate and the hold on her waist became loose. 

But instead of fleeing instantly, she slowly moved over on top of Thor, positioning herself where their hips rested right next to each other. 

Thor leaned up as the kisses her gave on her neck slowly lowered to her shoulder as (Y/N)'s fingers found Thor's hair again, but only this time she had a tighter grip on the long locks. 

A low moan came from the woman, encouraging her soulmate currently in her bed to continue. Soon, the kisses on her skin slightly became more passionate.

Just as he tugged on the bottom of her oversized sweater, a knock came on (Y/N)'s blue and grey door, making Thor put his face near her chest in frustration, but didn't miss the chance to place another kiss on her (S/C) skin. 

''Yes?" (Y/N) asked as she slowly removed herself off of Thor's lap even though she missed his warm hands on her. Her eyes soon became focused on the door. 

Morgan poked her head inside the room, a toothy smile coming from the child that could light up any room with joy. 

''Are you guys coming?" the girl asked, making Thor sigh as (Y/N) tilted her head in confusion.