15 | FIRE

(Y/N): Your Name

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/C): Hair Color

(S/C): Skin Color

| | 

''You know, it only takes one spark to light a fire inside you. 

It only takes one blink to light a fire on a crowd of people. 

A bit sadistic don't you think? Remember, I'm not sane.''

| |

WHOEVER SAID YOUR eyes deceive you, they really directing that context towards (Y/N). 

The group of runaways had seen every color or mixture in (Y/N)'s eyes, so when she came back with green eyes with white stars in them, they already knew what was up. 

''Which one did you meet?" Lola asked, bouncing in her couch seat with Matthew, both smiling innocently. They were really just sadistic innocent kids at heart. 

''Laufeyson,'' (Y/N) answered, moving over to the kitchen to get herself some tea. Ruby raised an eyebrow. ''New York hottie of 2012?" she asked. (Y/N) nodded. 

''Did he see your wings?" Jason asked teasingly, earning a scoff and dry laugh from the (S/C) colored woman. 

Everyone knew that (Y/N) was very secretive. She'd share a few things here and there, but not much about her past before all of this or time with Hydra. 

(Y/N)'s wings, however, was a different story. Her black feathered wings were a part of her she didn't just with anyone and hardly even showed them to her friends. 

Besides, she couldn't forget the first time they saw them. Bad circumstances.

{¤☆|☆¤}

{JULY 26, 2012: PAKISTAN}

The group of runaways were literally running through the building that they 'accidentally' lit on fire as an escape. 

"How the hell do you accidentally trigger the shut-down protocol?" 15-year-old (Y/N) said to 14-year-old Lola. 

''I have ADD, you ass!" Lola answered, shoving (Y/N) as she ran beside the older (H/C) haired teen. 

''Stop your bickering! We need to get out of here!'' 18-year-old Jasons said, silencing them both. ''Children,'' he muttered under his breath. 

It had been two years since (Y/N)'s parents had been killed and she'd been on the run. It had been 2 more years since she got kidnapped. 

By Hydra. 

Yay.

Anyways, it turns out all of them had gotten kidnapped over the same timespan, though some had been in Hydra facilities longer than others. 

John had been in them the longest. 7 years to be exact. Originally, he said, he was meant to become another Winter Soldier, but the scientist couldn't break through the operation because the Avengers arose.