36 | BIRTHDAY GIRL

(Y/N): Your Name 

(L/N): Last Name 

(B/D): Day of Birth

(B/M): Month of Birth

(E/C): Eye Color 

(H/C): Hair Color

Sărbătorită: Birthday girl

. . . . . . 

| |

''At first, it was supposed to be a sad birthday.

But then you all came into my life and made it a happy birthday.

I love you all so much.''

| |

WHEN (Y/N) WOKE up, she automatically knew something was wrong. Not with her soulmates, but just the day in general. The pang of hurt in her chest felt familiar.

As she grabbed at her phone, she was confused by how many texts the runaways had sent until a burst of realization hit her right in the face. 

It was (B/M) (B/D), 2023

Her fucking birthday. 

She practically fell out of her bed. She hadn't celebrated her birthday in years. It brought back to many unwanted memories. The first 10 birthdays were spent with her family. She was 29 years old now. 

19 years. 

19 years her parents had been killed. 

(Y/N) groaned as she climbed and fell back onto her bed. She was just going to sleep out the pain that began to fill her heart.

¤☆|☆¤

The Avengers, besides Bruce and Morgan, sat in the kitchen eating the complimentary breakfast Steve had made for them. 

"A package has arrived for Ms. (L/N),'' FRIDAY said, interrupting all conversations between the superheroes. Tony raised an eyebrow as he took a sip from his coffee cup. 

''Send it Fri,'' the multi-billionaire told the AI. After about 2 minutes, the elevator doors opened with a small box in the middle of it. 

Pietro grabbed the box quickly, shaking it gently near his ear. ''Did she order something?" he asked no one in particular. 

''Afraid not, Mr. Maximoff. Jason Winchester had sent it over from Maine,'' the female AI responded once more.

The Avengers shrugged after a while. ''What is (Y/N) doing right now?" Natasha asked. 

''Currently sleeping, Ms. Romanoff, but her emotional state had decreased and her room is currently 38 degrees Fahrenheit,'' FRIDAY told her, causing the team to tense and share a look. 

Bruce, Dr. Helen Cho, and Morgan walked in the room, the adults of the trio going over some papers as Morgan went over to Peter. Helen looked up, with a bright yet sad smile, eyes darting around the large group of people. 

''Where is (Y/N)?'' she asked softly. Clint told Helen (Y/N)'s current state and Dr. Cho nodded.

''That would be understandable. The years haven't gone well for her,'' she stated, getting confused looks to come from the team.