6 | MISSION

(Y/N): Your Name 

. . . . . . 

| |

''Stress, depressed, but well dressed.''

| |

THE ALARM BEEPED loudly in (Y/N)'s ear as she groaned, using her outstretched arm to turn it off. 

To her surprise, it wasn't there. Her eyes snapped open to see Jason who held it in his hands. 

She glared at him as she clenched her hand into a fist, breaking the alarm with a glare.

Jason sighed dramatically. ''Buzzkill,'' he said as he pulled the covers off of (Y/N)'s body. The woman let out a loud groan as she pulled herself out of bed. 

''I hate you,'' she told the male brunette as she stretched her limbs, then getting out of the bed to hug the man in front of her.

''I love you, kid,'' he said, leading the tired woman down the stairs with a hand on her back as the smell of food floated into her nose. 

''Blueberry pancakes!'' she said, suddenly feeling energized as she ran down the stairs quickly, mouth, already watering with delight.  

Jason chuckled from behind her as she came into the kitchen. 

The girls sat there looking almost brain dead as John put his well southern-made blueberry pancakes on the table, a large stack in front of (Y/N).

Probably about 8?

For whatever reason, when (Y/N) got her powers, her metabolism increased and so did her hunger, making her need to eat more.

Not that she was complaining. 

''I love you,'' (Y/N) moaned as she took a bite out the pancakes. Lola sent her a hard glare. ''How the hell are you awake right now?" she asked. Jason chuckled. 

''Don't worry, as soon as she's finished eating, she'll be on the couch potato we all know and love,'' he told them. 

''Anyways, I have news,'' Ruby said, lazily placing a tablet on the table. 

As soon as it appeared, the team popped up. It showed an address to one of Hydra's headquarters. 

''It was this close all along,'' Ruby said, pointing to the large abandoned warehouse that Hydra resided in a few blocks over on the other side of town. 

''What could they be building?" (Y/N) asked. Ruby typed a few more things on the tablet, and soon a large public social hall showed. 

''Jason and I hacked into a few of their files. In 3 days, they'll be hosting a party here and try to take of the President of France,'' Ruby said.

(Y/N) nodded. Her phone buzzed as she looked down at it. 

do you know about the gala?

going over it now with the others

what are we thinking?

not sure yet. get back to you later, though. 

you got it, boss.

(Y/N) frowned. ''This is some undercover thing, right?" she said, clearly disgusted with the fact that she'll probably have to wear a dress. 

''The last time I wore a dress was in Berlin, and we all know what played out. I'm never doing that again,'' she told them. 

The rest of them showed a look with each other. They all knew that that wasn't true at all. 

She was totally going to wear a dress.

/¤☆|☆¤\

____________
𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️

____________𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝙸𝚜𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜©️