Chapter 41: Landscape Artist

Taeyeon sighed as she shielded her eyes from the sun and looked up from where she was kneeling down. She had her hands deep into the rose bush on the front lawn of the house she was working at on this beautiful Saturday morning. It was situated in a sleepy, cozy suburb littered with leafy trees and attractive people walking their dogs.

Taeyeon sniffed and wiped her sweaty brow, swiping her hair blonde hair away from her face and pulling up her gloves on to start digging again. She was about to drop her head and continue her job when she noticed something from the corner of her eye….

Taeyeon's eyes widened when she looked through the window in front of her and saw the young couple she worked for, Tiffany and Nick, wrapped up in a heated kiss in the middle of their own living room. The man had his arms locked around the woman's waist and she had her fingers weaved into his hair as they shared sensual kisses.

Taeyeon gulped at the site and dropped her head when she saw them break apart and smile at each other. Taeyeon had been working for this couple for about a year now. They were very much in love and had only been married for about two years. They were some of Taeyeon's most reliable clients and she came around once a month to tend to the garden and general outdoor aesthetic.

Taeyeon enjoyed her job because she got to see how "the other half lived". Take this house for example; Nick was a successful young business man who travelled often and worked hard to provide for Tiffany, who had never worked a day in her life and was now a rich housewife who had nothing better to do than to sit in her ridiculously huge mansion and think about new ways to spend her money.

It honestly amused Taeyeon how much emphasis these "types" placed on material possessions. She, herself, was content with her one bedroom apartment and tending to a beautiful garden every now and then. She ran her own business and lived an honest, simple life, no drama, no regrets and that's how she preferred it.

"Bye honey, see you in a few days! Be safe ok?" Nick said as he kissed Tiffany on the cheek on their doorstep. He had on a suit and was clutching his briefcase, obviously he was going on a business trip for a few days which meant Tiffany would be even more bored in that huge house. "Bye Taeyeon, see you next month!" Nick said cheerfully.

Taeyeon nodded with a smile as she clipped the thorns off a perfect rose. "Have a safe trip Nick," Tae said and stood up to wave goodbye to him as he got into his car and drove away. Tae turned around to face the door of the house and her smile dropped when she saw Tiffany standing there, watching as Nick's car got further and further away.

Taeyeon couldn't deny that Tiffany was possibly the sexiest woman she had ever laid eyes on in her life. She was flawless, every inch of her was perfect. Her luscious black hair that fell in perfect waves down her shoulders, her perfect body, gorgeous eyes and lips, she was ideal and the fact that she was wearing ridiculously short denim shorts with a see-through white top that practically fell off her shoulder was not helping Taeyeon at all….

Tae looked her up and down and absent-mindedly bit into her bottom lip. She began to wonder what it would feel like to…. "Hey Taeyeon, wanna come inside for a drink? It's really hot out here!" Tiffany said cheerfully, interrupting Tae from her questionable thoughts. "Yeah…uh…thanks…" Tae said with a nervous chuckle before she dropped her tools and tugged up her green army-style pants and straightened out her snug-fitting white t-shirt.

Tiffany smiled a deadly eyesmile and led Tae into their house, Tae's combat boots thudding on the polished wooden floors as they walked to the kitchen. "You're doing a great job! The garden looks beautiful!" Tiffany said as she reached into the fridge to pull out a jug of lemonade to pour for Tae. Tae blushed and looked down with a smile. "Yeah thanks I…it's been great working here…" Tae said with a smile as she took the glass of lemonade from Tiffany and began to take a sip.