Chapter 157: My Pet Cat IV

Taeyeon just got out of the bathroom. He was wrapped in a towel and proceeded to remove it so he can dry himself. Tiffany sat on his bed, staring at him with a blank expression, like she always does. This time, he noticed her eyeing his crotch. He felt embarrassed. So he turned around but his behind was exposed.

"Baby... Do you want me to help you dress up? You always help me dress up..." She got off the bed and walked to him. Taeyeon shivered. He felt more comfortable now but sometimes he forgets that Tiffany is crazy for him and that she's a cat. She's not human.

"Ahh it's okay. I can do it. Euhehe!" Tiffany pouted and grabbed his towel. They played a tug of war with the towel. Tiffany was stubborn and did not let go.

"Baby, give it to me!" Tiffany yelled. When Taeyeon heard that, he thought of something else. He let go and he turned around.

"Ah... Waaaaa! What are you doing?!" He got to his senses and tried to take his towel back from the persistent woman.

"I will just help you dry up and get dressed..." She replied in a sad tone. It made Taeyeon guilty all of a sudden. He closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath.

"Oh... Okay. Don't be down about it..."

"Yes!" Her expression brightened up and she imitated how Taeyeon would use the towel to dry himself. She lifted the towel and placed it on his head. She rubbed it gently, trying to dry his hair. She was so focused on her task.

"Omo... She looks so pretty..." Taeyeon thought while looking at her face up close. She has pale white skin but had a rosy tint. Her lips looked so soft and her eyes glittered.

She then patted the towel on his face. Tiffany also admired Taeyeon's features. She loved every inch of his adorable face. He was so handsome; at least that is what Tiffany thinks.

"You are so good-looking Tae-Tae..." She uttered while patting his cheeks with the towel.

"Euhehe! Really? Thanks." Taeyeon felt proud that someone complimented him.

"Yes. You look like a kitten." She added. Taeyeon smiled awkwardly.

"Why thank you for noticing. Euhehe..."

Afterwards, she proceeded to wipe his neck, his shoulders and his arms. Taeyeon's body wasn't buff nor lean. It was... Soft. He was a bit thin but not bony. He doesn't exercise or do sports. He just plays computer games and surfs the net. The most strenuous activity he's done lately was his sex with Tiffany. Other than that was high school where he endured P.E. classes. He easily gets sick because of his lack of exercise and bad diet.

"Baby... I can take it from here." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand when she was already wiping his stomach area. Taeyeon didn't want her to go lower. Something else might happen.

"No... I can finish it Tae-Tae~" She whined. Her voice made Taeyeon weak in the knees. He nodded in defeat and allowed her to go lower. Now she was wiping his hips, his back, his butt...

"Mm-myong..." Taeyeon shivers as Tiffany gently rubs his cock between the towel and her hands.

"W-w-wait..." Taeyeon pleaded as blood began to rush to his private area. Tiffany sensed this. She has memorized how men would react to her. She knows what a man wants when his cock gets stiff.

"Hmmm?" Tiffany continued to squeeze his cock between her hands and the towel.

"Ahh... I'm dry now... Thanks..." He sounded weak. He didn't want to get hard. He'll be late for school. Probably won't go to school because he'll be addicted to 'making love' with Tiffany again.

"Yes but Tae-Tae... You are also hard." Tiffany stopped.

"Yeah... I'm sorry. I should get dress- What are you doing?!" Tiffany starts to undress herself in front of Taeyeon. Tiffany knows that what Taeyeon really wants is relief. She remembers her owners like to play with her whenever she sees their bulges. To be honest, Tiffany really hates it when Taeyeon leaves her at home. She thought that just maybe, she can convince him to stay with her at home for once.

"Stay with me Tae-Tae... Make love to me all day..." She was finally naked. Taeyeon's eyes widened and his cock jerked up, probably excited. Who wouldn't be right? Sure they had hours of sex last time. But Taeyeon really doesn't get action anyways so why should he let this pass? A day of sex with this perfect woman. Just so heavenly.

"Hhhhhhh!" His breathing became unstable as the bare woman wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Tiffany smiled and buried her face on his neck.

"Please..." She whispered. Taeyeon would usually resist the temptation every time his pet would seduce him but now that he knows how it really feels inside her. He felt addicted. It was like a spell Tiffany has. Her past owners also experienced the same thing. After their first time with Tiffany, they get hooked and keep wanting to get inside her. They want to feel her all the time. Wanting more every time. Now, it was happening to Taeyeon too.

"Mmmm... Sure..." He pulled her with him on the bed. He sat on the edge and Tiffany straddled him. They began to kiss and touch each others' bodies.

Taeyeon now lost control.