Chapter 78: Manager

"You guys are fucking awesome! Love you guys so much! Let's meet again at my next concert and keep supporting my latest album! Thank you!" she shouted with raspy voice at the center of sub-stage before bowing deeply to the 40,000 audiences at the Seoul Olympic Stadium who attending her rock concert after she finished her last performance for the night spectacularly. She then kissed the skull pendant of her silver chain necklace that hanging around above her sternum and the blue butterfly tattoo on her right wrist before waving her hands to the fans all the way back to the main stage. "Kim Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon!" the whole crowd keep chanting her name loudly and cheering her on like crazy as she leaving the large stage with a proud smirk after giving thumbs up to her band members. Here she is. The famous solo rock singer who just kicked off her 3rd tour in 5 years of her career.

"Good job, Taeyeon! That was really fantastic! As expected from our superstar!" the middle aged man in a neat suit welcomed her proudly as he hugging her brotherly and patting her back eagerly, ignoring her sleeveless black t-shirt that completely drenched in sweat when she just reached the backstage. She then hides her disappointment when she noticed that her family is not there for her. "Thank you, Sajangnim. This could only happen because of you and all the staffs." she replied as she fakes a smile and bows her head to the president of her agency after the man let go of her. "Why so humble. It's also because of your amazing talent and hard work, Taeyeon… Alright, go change your clothes now and go back home immediately to take some rest. You've worked very hard. We'll talk again at the company tomorrow." the president said again as he patted her upper left arm that covered by many tattoos.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you once again." she bowed again when the man taking his leave to check on the concert staffs. She quickly wiped the smile off her face as she starts walking away to the dressing room with a flat expression, ignoring the staffs that praised her performances and congratulated her successful concert. She didn't bother to reply or thank them for their hard work, forgetting that they have been helping her a lot all this time. She then kicked the door open harshly when she has arrived at the room, startling her new manager who just started working today replacing her previous manager who quit the job yesterday right after rehearsal because he already can't stand with her attitude.

"T-Taeyeon shi..." the manager jumped in surprised as she dropped her pen and note book that she held to the floor beside the stack of fangifts in the room. Why this nerd and clumsy person can be my manager. She scoffed silently as she's side-eyeing the unattractive woman with two braided hair and big framed glasses in old fashioned clothes. "What are you doing here?" she asked the woman in annoyance as she just starts taking off her soaked attire, ignoring the latter's presence in the room. "I-I'm making a list of the gifts from your fans, Taeyeon shi… D-Do you want me to bring them to the company or your apartment…?" her new manager nervously said after picking up the things that she dropped. "Just throw them away. I don't need those trash." she told in icy tone as she putting on a clean pair of men's shorts and another sleeveless t-shirt in flash without changing her underwear.

"Excuse me?" her new manager looks shocked. "B-But these are from your fans, Taeyeon shi... They will be sad and disappointed if they find out that you throw away their precious gifts for you..." the nerd woman told her concernedly. "Geez, what an annoying woman…" she scoffed again as she takes out a pack of cigarettes from her backpack and lights up one. She then comes closer toward the woman. "I don't fucking care. You can take those rubbish home if you want." she said after blowing the white smoke right in her new manager's face that makes the latter coughing hard before walking away. "Ah, I brought my own car so no need to take me home. Good night, Nerd Manager." she talked to the woman for one last time when she's about to leave the room. "M-Miyoung... My name is Hwang Miyoung..." the manager told her. Ha! Even her name is so old fashioned. She mocked.