Chapter 84: Maid VI

Taeyeon is now on her apartment, sweating a lot and her body is still shaking because of fear. Taeyeon went to her room and took a long bath enough for her to washed away her fear of Mr. Lee. Taeyeon come out the bathroom naked while drying her hair with the towel until the doorbell rang. Taeyeon immediately get a bathrobe and she wear it. She went out of her room and open the door.

Its Sunmi, her girlfriend that she didn't see almost a month. Sunmi went it and hug Taeyeon like they've haven't see each other for a year. "I miss you." Sunmi said as she broke the hug.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm here to spend time with you." Sunmi said and went in.

"Your father almost killed me you know." Taeyeon said and close door and pull Sunmi in the living room.

"What?" Sunmi shout as she sit on Taeyeon's lap who's now underneath of her while caressing her tights.

"Your father almost killed me." Taeyeon said once again.

"I'm sorry Taengo. Are you hurt?" Sunmi said.

"No, but I'm afraid because he shoot me twice, no...no...no, not just twice but many times lucky I avoid it if not I'm probably dead by now."

"I'm going to talk to him later once I get home."

"Are you gonna stay for a night?" "No."

"Do you have Tiffany's number?" Taeyeon said making Sunmi look at her with a dirty expression written on her face.

"Why?"

"Mom wanna hired new maid and I already told her that I already find one." Taeyeon lied. She actually want Tiffany to work for her so she don't need to sneak of Lee's mansion, all she need to do is called Tiffany and pay her more than Mr. Lee pay her.

Sunmi buy her lies and give Tiffany's number to Taeyeon who's now imagining Tiffany wearing nothing but a apron while cooking for her. "I'm sure mom will be happy because of this, thank you babe." Taeyeon give Sunmi a kiss on the lips.

"Your welcome, I'll just tell daddy to find new one to replace Tiffany." Sunmi said and return Taeyeon's kisses. Taeyeon was now thinking where to have sex with Tiffany, in kitchen, sofa or on the balcony, just thinking of those make her horny.

She laid Sunmi on the sofa and untie her bathrobe making her already harden buddy sprang up proudly like it won a award. "I'll make you feel good babe." Taeyeon said and slowly removed Sunmi's pants and panty. "I miss this." Sunmi said. "Just lay back and enjoy." Taeyeon said and removed Sunmi's blouse and after that the living room is filled with Sunmi's moan and groan.

Tiffany woke up because of the loud ringtone of her phone in the middle of night. She answer her not bothering to look at the number. She rose up after hearing the familiar voice in the other line. "Taeyeon."

"Sorry, did I disturb your sleep?"

"Isn't obvious? How did you know my number?"

She chuckled. "I ask Sunmi."

"Why?"

"I want you to work for me but don't worry Sunmi knows that you'll work for my mom and I think she already informed her dad about it."

"Why?"

"Stop asking why. Just pack your clothes tomorrow, I'm going to pick you up tomorrow and you'll live with me and I will pay you more than Mr. Lee do."

"I am going to be your maid or your sex mate?"

"You can be both if you want."

"Can you come here now?"

"Why? Already miss me."

"Not you but your thing."

"Just admit it baby, I know you missed me too."

"Okay admit it, so are you coming or not?"

"Open your window." Tiffany stand up to open the window. She almost scream seeing Taeyeon holding a flowers while waving her hand's. Taeyeon hand the flower to Tiffany. "That's for you." Taeyeon smile and put her phone on her pocket.

Tiffany accept the flower and move a side so Taeyeon can go inside. "Thanks, come in you might get cold." Taeyeon went in and close the window back.

Taeyeon hug Tiffany and rest her chin on Tiffany's shoulder. "I miss you." Taeyeon buried her face on Tiffany's crook. "I miss you too pervert." Tiffany said and pull Taeyeon all the way to her bed, making both of them fall. Taeyeon was underneath of Tiffany who's now on top of her while giggling.

"Can we?" Taeyeon said as she look at Tiffany's cleavages. She only wearing her night gown.

Tiffany playfully shake her head.

"No."

"Please."

"Still no."

"Okay then I will go to Sunmi's room and I know she will spread her legs for me." Taeyeon smirk but it fade away when she felt Tiffany's rub her thing while looking at her seductively.

"Hmm really?" She ask naughtily and slowly unbuttoning Taeyeon's jeans.

"Should I spread my legs for you too?" Tiffany pull Taeyeon's jean down along with the boxer and got greeted by Taeyeon's harden dick.

Taeyeon nod. "Y-yes."

Tiffany crawl down, facing Taeyeon's harden buddy. She lick the tip making Taeyeon moan. "Wanna more baby?" She look up still having her seductive look.

Taeyeon nod once again. "Y-es p-please."

"As you wish baby." She lick Taeyeon's harden dick rapidly still looking at Taeyeon while blinking her eyes.

"Ahh~~put...it..in hm~~~" Taeyeon beg.

"Hmm." Tiffany moan and suck the tip of Taeyeon's cock. "Ah~~ah~~~." Tiffany open her mouth wide and suck Taeyeon's cock fully while her free hands are massaging the balls. She bob her head in incredible speed. "Ah~ah~ah~ah~" Tiffany continued bobbing her head to Taeyeon's cock.

"Agrh why?" Taeyeon groan in disappointment when Tiffany stand up, leaving her unsatisfied. Tiffany take off her night gown and her panty and she playfully throw it to Taeyeon.

"Don't move stay there." Tiffany said and went to the bathroom.

"This is going to be exciting." Taeyeon said.

Tiffany went out from the bathroom with a rope in her hands, a bandana and tape. She walk to Taeyeon. "Takeoff your shirt." Taeyeon do what Tiffany said.

She cover Taeyeon's eyes using the bandanas and tie Taeyeon's hands on the headboard using the rope and lastly she use the tape to cover Taeyeon's mouth. "Do you like kinky?" She ask as she sat on Taeyeon's tummy.

Taeyeon nod.

She touch Taeyeon's cover lips using her thumb. "I like it too."

Tiffany crawl down, facing Taeyeon's still harden buddy. "Argh mm." Taeyeon scream inside the tape when she felt Tiffany slapped her harden buddy. "Is it hurt?" Taeyeon nod as Tiffany smirk and stroke Taeyeon's buddy.