Chapter 191: Blue Balls

"Tae, what are you doing?"

I stopped typing on my laptop and looked up to see my beautiful half asleep wife leaning on the doorway to the kitchen, arms folded at her front to keep her robe from opening and revealing her sexy undergarments.

I shook my head at any weird, perverted thoughts, returning my gaze to the computer placed in the kitchen table.

"Just going through some emails and spreadsheets from work. Fany-ah, it's still early, go back to bed." I replied her enquiry, tapping away at the keys.

I heard soft footsteps approaching, then stopping just behind the chair I was sat on. Slim fingers coasted across my back then towards my shoulders. I involuntarily let out a relaxed sigh. Fany seemed to catch on and began to squeeze at my shoulders, relieving my tense shoulder muscles from their constricting knots.

"See, you're all tensed up from working too hard. You're supposed to be on a two week break from work, yet on the first day, you're working again." Fany scolded me in a calm voice. I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"Mianhe. But I'm doing this for you and Irene, I want the both of you to be treated like princesses and have whatever you want without fail." I leaned back into the chair, her arms wrapping around my shoulders. Leaning my head back, I maintained eye contact with her own.

"You've already given us more than enough. You've got us a roof over our heads, beds to sleep on, food to eat, water to drink and clothes to keep us warm. And your unconditional love. You're already our knight in shining armour. What more do we need?" She finished with a stunning eyesmile. My heart fluttered at her words, I exhaled through my nose.

"Well let's see... You were stubborn and wanted the latest designer dresses, you crashed your car so I had to buy you a new one, our daughter is also stubborn and wants everything pink thing she sees, just like you. And-mmphh!" I was silenced by a pair of plump pink lips melded against mine.

"Way to ruin the moment, midget." She scoffed. "It's your fault for spoiling us." Tiffany retorted. "Good thing your bank account is as big as your dick."

"Yeah? Well, good thing my heart is as big as your ass, Mrs. Kim." I cleverly fired back.

"Well played, Kim." She sauntered her way to my side before straddling my lap. "How about we see which is bigger, my ass or your dick." Tiffany whispered hotly into my ear, placing my pierced lobe into her mouth.

Gripping onto her sides I pull her closer, releasing a sigh of pleasure when her clothed cunt made contact with my covered cock. Tiffany ground her hips down onto mine, creating delicious friction on our lower parts. My cock was now starting to get hard, I bucked my hips up to meet her grinds halfway. As time passed, our thrusts got faster.

"Ahhh~~ T-ae boo..." Tiffany mewled out. Her grinding getting rapid and desperate. "B-baby! I'm close!" I payed heed to her words, grasping and fondling her ass and I sucked her neck.

"Yeoppo, you gotta try to keep it down. Irene's still asleep." I whispered in her ear, I earned a small nod and sexy lip bite in reply. Our gyrations got even more frantic and Tiffany has a hard time silencing her moans.

"Baby boo! I-I can't stay-Anghh... quiet! K-kiss mee~!" Tiffany almost shouted out, struggling to keep her moans at bay. I immediately followed her request, plunging my tongue into her hot moist cavern. She responded with equal fervour, intertwining her tongue with mine. Kissing wasn't doing a good job in silencing her voices of bliss, I could only Irene wouldn't awaken.