Chapter 47: Jealous

Taeyeon was sitting on the couch waiting for Tiffany to come. She is mad as it's already past midnight and Tiffany is not here yet and on top of that she lied about who she would be with. A beeping noise was heard and the front door opened revealing Tiffany wearing one of Taeyeon's favourite dresses.

"Oh Taetae ! You're not sleeping ?" asked Tiffany walking towards her girlfriend. Taeyeon stayed quiet staring blankly at the tv in front of her.

"What are you watching ?" clueless Tiffany asked again while snuggling closer to the older girl. Taeyeon pulled away and momentarily glared at her lover.

"Okay, what's wrong with you ?" Tiffany sat on the couch sideways worriedly looking at her girlfriend.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"How would I know ?" Taeyeon faced Tiffany staring at her with a cold expression on her face.

"Tell me Stephanie, where did you go tonight ?" Tiffany was surprised. Taeyeon rarely calls her with her real name.

"There's a new club that just opened and I went to check it out."

"Oh yeah ? And who did you go with ?"

"With the girls of course. Who else would I go with ?"

"Stephanie, don't lie to me. Tell me honestly who were you with ?"

"I told you I was with the girls. I'm not lying."

"I already know everything so I will give you one more chance to tell me the truth."

"I don't understand, what are you talking about ? What do you know ?" Taeyeon had enough Tiffany keeps on pretending nothing happened, she got up and went to their bedroom leaving a confused Tiffany alone in the living room.

Tiffany got up and followed her girlfriend to their bedroom and found Taeyeon laying on the bed with her back facing her.

"Baby, don't be like that. Talk to me, tell me what I did wrong." Taeyeon sat up and looked at her girlfriend.

"Tell you what you did wrong ? You lied to me Stephany. My friends saw you in the club and they said you were dirty dancing with a guy. Why Stephanie ? Why ? Am I not enough for you ? I have no reason to envy those guys but you make me feel very insecure."

"Don't say that boo, I love you very much I would never choose anyone over you. I didn't tell you about what happened tonight because it's not what it looked like and I knew your reaction would be unreasonable kinda like it is now."

"Are you kidding me ?! How can you still lie to me ?!" Taeyeon was about to explode from anger.

"I'm not lying to you it really wasn't what it looked like." That was the final piece for Taeyeon, anger took over her, she pinned Tiffany on the bed holding her wrists tightly above her head with her hovering on top.

"Taeyeon-ah, what are you doing ?" Tiffany was scared it was the first time she ever saw Taeyeon this angry.

"You lied to me, you know I don't like liers Stephanie."she started kissing Tiffany angrily making the other girl struggle under her in order to break free.

Taeyeon stopped kissing Tiffany and attacked her neck sucking and biting it wanting to let out all of her anger.

"Tae, please stop, you're hurting me. You are angry, we agreed not to do that again when you're angry." the older girl ignored her and continued her attacks while one of her hands got rid of Tiffany's dress, which was shortly followed by her bra.

"Taetae please stop." Tiffany was in tears by now. Taeyeon changed the target of her assault and mover to her breasts continuing the same rough treatment joined with her hands pinching hard on Tiffany's nipples making her yell in pain.

After a while Taeyeon stopped to get rid of her pants and boxers letting her big hard buddy free. She then took off Tiffany's panties and got off the bed. Tiffany tried to get up in order to find refuge in another room of the house but Taeyeon caught her, pulling her harshly from her hair she made her kneel before her.

"Taeyeon don't do this please. I love you and I know you love me too, you don't want to hurt me right ?"

"I would never do anything to hurt you Stephanie and before today I thought you wouldn't either." Taeyeon pushed her buddy in Tiffany's mouth and started thrusting fast in and out going deeper with every thrust. After a while Tiffany started choking she was pushing Taeyeon away with all her strength making the older girl pull out for a few seconds before continuing what she was doing but a bit less rough. She continued with the same pattern until she finally came releasing her juices in Tiffany's mouth making the girl cough.

Taeyeon then grabbed Tiffany and threw her on the bed face down while she climbed up behind her.

"Remember, you should never lie to me again." Taeyeon whispered in Tiffany's ear before shoving her whole length in the girl's vagina making her scream.

"Ahh ! Tae not too rough, please." Taeyeon ignored the girl's pleadings and started thrusting in and out of her with all her might. the room was soon filled with moans of both pleasure and pain and sounds of flesh hitting flesh.

"Oh Tae I'm gonna come !" hearing that Taeyeon immediatelly pulled out of Tiffany's pussy making her groan in frustration.

"Why did you stop ?" asked Tiffany while turning around to look at her lover.

"I'm doing this to teach you a lesson Stephanie, not only for your pleasure." said Taeyeon and leaned her back against the headboard. Tiffany sat on her lap, inserted her lover's shaft into her wet hole and started moving back and forth slowly.

"Teach me a lesson ? Why ? If it's about the dance, I told you it was not what it looked like. I was dancing with the girls when all of a sudden a guy showed up and forced me to dance with him I tried to push him away but I couldn't. In the end the girls called someone from the club and they threw him out."

"R-really ?"

"Yes Taetae, really. Why would I lie to you ? I'm sure the one that told you was that Sunmi chick, you know she wants to break us up and have you all to herself."

"I'm sorry baby I should have listened to you before I acted the way I did." said Taeyeon and kissed Tiffany.

"It's ok. But promise me it won't happen again."

"I promise, also you won't go clubbing without me again."

"Fine, now shut up and make love to me."

"I'd love to." said Taeyeon and flipped their bodies around making her be on top of Tiffany. This time she was gentle pouring out all the love she feels for the hunger girl. They went at it for hours each one climaxed multiple times but they didn't want it to end. In the end they were exhausted. Taeyeon lied down beside Tiffany pulling her in a tight hug.

"I love you Pany-ah." said Taeyeon kissing the side of the girl's head.

"I love you too Taetae."

They went to sleep hugging tightly, feeling each other's warmth.