Chapter 81: Maid III

Day has passes Tae still the same, she always molesting Tiffany in the backyard, kitchen or in the bathroom when the latter is alone. Tiffany really want to leave yesterday but when she about to leave her mother called her and told her that her father is in the hospital and they need money to pay the bill. She don't have no choose but to stay.

Now Tiffany is staying at her room, staring at the ceiling blankly.

*knock knock*

She stand up and open the door. "Tiff ma'am SunMi want to talk to you." Jessica said, she one the maid too but she not staying over cause she need to do another part time job at night.

"Okay." Tiffany said quietly and went to SunMi's room upstairs. She knock "Come in." A voice coming inside the room said.

She open the door "Come here maid Hwang." SunMi said as Tiffany went it and stand in front of SunMi who's now sitting on the bed.

"Tiffany can I ask you a favor?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well you know that dad hate TaeYeon right?" Tiffany shiver when SunMi mention the name that she don't want to heard.

"Yes ma'am."

"Tae will stay here for a while cause dad will have a business trip and today is his flight, if dad when back from his trip and ask you or the other if Tae been here please don't tell okay." Tiffany feel nervous after hearing SunMi speech and she sure Tae will molesting her again.

"D-dae ma'am." Tiffany stutter in nervous. She don't like the fact that the girl she don't want to see is staying for a night and she have a feel that something bad will happen to her tonight.

SunMi stand up and hug Tiffany like they know each other for a long time. "Thanks, I owned you a lot" she broke the hug and smile.

...

"Oh...Tae..you..so..big." SunMi moan went Taeyeon's harden dick dive in into her thigh hole. "Ahh..your..so..freaking..tight..babe." Tae keep on thrusting as SunMi moan and whimper in pleasure, she like feeling Tae's buddy inside her "Tae...I'm..gonna...cum." Tae trust faster as she could. "Ahhhh." SunMi cum, Tae pull out her dick and crawl down and lick the latter pussy. "Ohhh." Tae tongue went into her loosen hole. She move her head back and forth right into the hole. "Fuckk...I'm...going...to...cum...again..Ahh." SunMi release again. Tae stop tongue fucking and lay down beside her girlfriend, she didn't cum yet and her dick is still standing. "My turn" When SunMi is about to hover on her a hand stop her. "I'm tired babe." "But you did cum yet" This the first time Tae regret her. "I'm fine babe let's sleep first and we can continue late.r"

"Okay"

...

It's already 12:00 in midnight Tae still wake and feeling horny, she went inside the bathroom and give her dick a hand job. "Oh shittttt" she do it fast as she could as her moan filled the bathroom, she cum but she not satisfied yet, she still horny. Tae stop what she doing and wear her boxer and went of the bathroom and she went to her luggage and pick a over size shirt, she wear it.

She went out of the room and go in kitchen. She get a rope on the top of the cabinet, a masking tape and a scissor and went to Tiffany's room. She twisted the doorknob, it open and she found Tiffany sleeping with her night gown that make her look sexy.

Tae went it and lock the door behind to make sure no one could get in. She went to the sleepy figure and she carefully tie up the girl to make sure the girl can't move. Tiffany open her eyes and saw Tae taking her boxer shorts, her eyes almost pop out from the socket when she see Tae dick. When she about to shout Tae quickly cover her mouth and she put the masking tape to make sure the girl will not gonna make a noise.

Tae rip maid Hwang night gown "Like what I told last time. I'm gonna make sure you'll going to be mine" Tae smirk