Chapter 198: Red Lingerie III

"Did she took your virginity?" The older woman asking while sipping her vodka with a straw, she is not looking at the younger girl, yet she keep talking with the younger girl.

Tiffany just timidly nod, making Bom take a deep breath and give a deep sigh. She was once in the younger girl's place before, sold to the household, ready to use as soon as possible since she was an adult already. She was no virgin when she came into the household, but her breathtaking beauty making it harder for her to live properly in the household. If it was not because the strange and sadistic Victoria Kim, she is probably dead or sucking some dirty dicks belong to the group of Kims.

"It's better than Taeho-ssi, isn't?" For her it was Victoria, at least she is the only one Victoria seen and fuck with. Sometimes the lady Kim can be rough at her, but she treats her well by the end of the day.

"How could you say that unnie?" Tiffany ask the older woman in disbelief, "you don't know her-"

"They're the same." Bom cutting Tiffany's word while sipping her drink nervously, she hates being far away from Victoria. Or her master, people in the household call it that way.

"Huh?".

"They're the same," Bom's face is flushed, not sure it was flushed because of alcohol or because she reminding something, "Kim Taeyeon and Victoria Kim are the same. Intersex. A woman, perfectly a woman. With man's part."

"Maybe it's in their genes," she gulp the last drop and facing the younger girl, "are you using protection? Condom?".

"No."

Bom pinches her nose bridge and asks for another vodka on ice, "shit, they're too similar."

"What? Why?" Before Bom can answer, the door is open.

The Kims slowly coming out from the dining room, after an awkward dinner, all the girls, wife, and partner are moved outside the dining room. They said it was an important meeting about their business, something urgent came up in the country and Kim's expertise is needed in the field. Seeing the people start to walk closer to their place, Tiffany quickly runs to hide behind Bom, afraid of seeing Taeho or his man.

Since she was out of the dining room, it was Bom that keeps her safe. She chases away all the younger Kims who teased her by telling Tiffany is Taeyeon's possession, while everyone already knows who is she belongs to.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" They see the huge, bulky, and angry Kim Taeho launch himself to the petit Kim Taeyeon.

Tiffany gasping to the sight, she is afraid Taeyeon will have no chance fighting with the huge man, "unnie... Why your master didn't help Taeyeon? She- she- he can hurt her," the younger girl look panicked.

"You obviously didn't know who the hell your master is, Tiffany." Bom makes a smirk while gulping her vodka in one shot.

No one dares to fight Taeho, and no one bothers Taeho for attacking their head's daughter. A simple clicking sound was heard by the time Taeho have his hand on Taeyeon's collar.

"Move an inch, I dare you." Taeyeon pointing a gun at the crotch of Taeho.

"YOU!"

"I fucked her good last night. She was so tight, she bleeds on my skin... Uncle." Taeyeon cannot contain her laugh, she is proud, she loves what she do. She loves hearing the words from her mouth, loves the truth that she was the one who took Tiffany's virginity.