Chapter 11: Baby

Tiffany desperately wants a baby but the problem is, she's afraid of commitment. So there's no way she's going to get married. She don't even have a boyfriend. She sigh, thinking about her stupid thought. There's no way she's going to get pregnant if she's not a married person unless she had sex with some stranger without any protection. Her mind snap at her thought. Of course. She can get pregnant without getting married. How can she be so stupid?

She immediately goes to the bathroom to take a bath. Tonight, she'll go to some nightclub to find some good looking guy. She wants her future baby to be cute. When she's done, she put her best dress that show off all of her perfect curves. She then put her best high heel and there, she's ready to go.

On her way to one of the popular nightclub in town, her phone ring. She take her phone and look who's calling. It's one of her friends, Hyoyeon. Knowing that her friend might just wanted to borrow her money, she ignore it. Hyoyeon always borrow her money and never pay back and she's so tired of it. Her phone ring again and it's still Hyoyeon, so she pick it up.

"What now? I don't have any money for you. Go find someone else." Tiffany said and she's about to end the call when Hyoyeon yells.

"Wait! Actually I found someone who's perfect for you!"

"I already said to you, I'm not interested on having a boyfriend." Tiffany roll her eyes.

"Just come okay? I just get paid by my boss so I have a lots of money right now but I won't pay my debts to you if you didn't come to my apartment to meet this person."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Yes." Hyoyeon answer firmly.

"Well, it's not working. You never pay so why would I come?"

"Just come okay? I'll pay more than I had borrow. Bye."

Tiffany sigh when she heard the call had been ended by her annoying friend. Looks like she have to cancel her plan on hunting a good looking guy to fuck. If only she don't love money, she would've never come to Hyoyeon's apartment. And Hyoyeon just said she's going to pay more so of course she'll come.

"He's better be a good looking guy!" Tiffany said just as she sit on the couch.

"Well actually the person is a good looking person. He he." Hyoyeon laugh nervously.

"You know I don't like a date. It's boring! I better have sex with some stranger than have a date."

"That's perfect!" Hyoyeon suddenly stand up and clap her hands once. "I mean, its not a date. I actually sell you for a night with my boss and you know what? She paid me a lots of money! We both will get a lots of money! Can you believe that!?"

Tiffany jaw drop. She never thought her friend would sell her. And worse, Hyoyeon sell her to a girl! She knows that her friend is and will always desperate for money but still her action is just too much!.

"What!? You sell me!? That's stupid! I'm not a prostitute! And worst, you just sold me to a girl! I mean, how is she going to fuck me if she have no dick!?" Tiffany yells in frustration.

"Calm down, it's just for a night, besides, my boss already bank in the money in my account so you have no choice. Or you want me to get fired?" Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows as she speak.