Chapter 105: The Widow IV

She was wearing her underwear when her boyfriend eyes traveled around her body, following each and her every movement. They just had sex, obviously, with him still laid on his bed naked and she's wearing her once scattered clothes back, when suddenly her boyfriend asked "When will you let me do you raw babe?"

She was in the middle of wearing her skirt back when he came up with the question "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean" he crawled closer to hug her from behind, nuzzling her neck and shoulder, rubbing her side sensually "I really want to do you raw, I bet its going to double up the feeling" as he cupped his palm on her clothed pussy.

"No babe, safe sex, remember?" she pried herself from him hand and went to find her blouse and wearing it back "Besides, it's already good as it is, why would you wanted to do it raw? What if you got me pregnant? You want to marry me?" he suddenly froze when she mentioned about the possibility of getting pregnant if they did sex with no condoms and went pale instantly when she mentioned about marriage. Of course, as expected, she mentally scoffed looking how the man she called boyfriend for years reacted whenever she mentioned about the M word.

He's really is her type, that's one thing she would never deny. He's everything she dreamed of from a man she'd wanted to get married with someday. He's sweet, he treated her well and of course the sex is good. Although he got his fooling around time she knows that he'll never betrayed her, that he loves her that much, that's why they lasted this long. She didn't mind though, to just being like this, being in a relationship with no exact further plan. At first she's not, maybe she's too naïve and young that time that she kept dreaming of marrying him and determined to marry him and only him as soon as possible. But that was until she realized that he was never a man with that kind of commitment. Of course he's happy to be in a relationship with her, to call her his, but to make her officially his, under marriage label, he's too scared for that. It was devastating for her at first, but then she didn't really mind it, thinking that they're still too young for such serious commitment anyway. What matters is, he's loyal to her and she's stay in the relationship with him. And that's when her mind wandered to her boss.

Erik Kim Taeng, whom they accidentally met earlier tonight when she and her boyfriend went out for having a dinner date, where he too, had a dinner date with someone she didn't mind to remember the name. Her mind wandered whether he end up having sex with that girl like what she did with her boyfriend just a few minutes ago? Her mind wandered whether he do that girl the way he did it with her? Her mind wandered whether he made that girl came as hard as he made her? And she realized that she let her do her raw almost twice on their two encounters, it suddenly gave her a shiver knowing how good it felt feeling him sliding inside her, raw.

"Why don't you stay here tonight babe? Its weekend anyway" her boyfriend's word took her mind off of her neighbor slash boss "Your sister didn't go anywhere right?"

"No, but she told me that she's going out with her friend so my house is currently empty, and that means, I need you to take me home right now" she said as she put back her stocking on, when suddenly her still very much naked boyfriend stands in between her leg looking at her, seductively smiled.

"So you mean we got all night at your house until your sister came back?"

She smiled, encircling her arms on her boyfriend neck, then said "Wipe that smirk off, you already got your share of the day, so what I'm going to do is to go back to my house, taking a warm bath and sleeps peacefully" with a deadpanned expression.