Chapter 115: Sister In Law

Shortly after Taeyeon and Jessica married, her sister came to stay with us for a few weeks before she started college. So, Taeyeon went alone to the airport to pick her up because his wife worked days and he worked nights.

Taeyeon was waiting at the entrance door when someone waves her hands to him. Taeyeon was too shocked when his eyes landed on his sister in law as he never seen her for two years.

"Goodness," Taeyeon silently praised the woman. That's the only words that can describe his sister in law.

Tiffany Hwang. How can an ugly-nerd-weird teenager could turned into an incredibly attractive young woman, a younger version of Jessica. Tiffany was wearing a short red miniskirt and a thin white blouse that showed off a lacy bra underneath.

Tiffany ran up to Taeyeon with a huge beautiful smile on her face and quickly wrapped her arms around him more like a lover than a relative. Taeyeon furrowed his brows.

"A guy's been hitting on me for the entire plane ride-pretend you're my boyfriend," Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon's ear. The man gladly followed her plan.

Taeyeon took Tiffany in his arms as he held her tightly against himself before he gave her a long kiss.

Taeyeon was alarmed when his cock started to get hard, so he pulled away.

"Don't move away, he's still here," Tiffany whispered again.

'Oh shit!,' Taeyeon screamed from the inside.

He was tempted to slide his hand down to her ass and let it rest there, but he didn't dare. Tiffany is still his sister in law. But, what about the kiss?

"I don't blame anyone for trying to hit on you, because...you're beautiful," Taeyeon said as he retracted his arms and pulled away. Tiffany flashed her beautiful smile. "Um, let's go get your luggage so I can take you home," Taeyeon added.

Taeyeon and Tiffany got the bags and started to drive home. Tiffany looked outside the window. Nothing change for these past two years, she thought. She then returned her focus on Taeyeon. Tiffany slid over until she was sitting almost next to Taeyeon on the seat. She silently gazed her brother in law. There's something bothering her.

"I could feel your cock, you know. I could feel it get hard against me when we hugged. I guess Jessica was right," Tiffany said out of the blue.

"Right about what?," Taeyeon asked. He gulped a bit.

Tiffany didn't say anything as she reached for Taeyeon's belt and unbuckled it.

"What-what are you doing?," Taeyeon asked. He acted innocent. 'Just do it, woman,' but his mind thought the other way.

Tiffany leaned to Taeyeon's crotch as she pulled out Taeyeon's cock. She put it into her mouth and starts sucking it. Tiffany had Taeyeon so hot that he came in a matter of minutes. Too bad, Tiffany couldn't swallow all of his cum, but she's still making an effort.

A truck came to the side of Taeyeon's car. The driver blew his horn and his buddy waved as they laughed together before leaving them.

Taeyeon giggled as he teased, "Your sister can suck the entire rod with no trouble and she never lets any cum out of her mouth."