Chapter 132: Professor

Tiffany takes a look around making sure no one is around, and no one is, the hall is empty; she then unbuttons the first two buttons on her school uniform and pulls it down to show off the top of cleavage. She exhales, and then brings her hand to up to knock on the door. A low 'come in' is heard, and she opens the door and walks into the classroom. Mr. Kim is sitting behind his desk, with a small pile of papers in front of him. He stops what he is doing—grading papers—and takes a look up, and smiles when he sees Tiffany.

"Here for some after school actives, Ms. Hwang?" He smirks, his eyes on her breasts.

The girl grins. "Yes, Mr. Kim."

Tiffany walks behind the desk, pushing the papers and other things off, and sits on top of it; her legs spread right open in front of him. "I'm ready to study the female body, Mr. Kim."

Mr. Kim leans back on his chair, "Really?" She nods. "Okay, then, let's learn about the clitoris or commonly known as the clit, the most sensitive part of the female body, shall we?" She nods again. "Good, now take off your underwear." He says.

She picks up her skirt and her pussy comes to view. "I already did."

"Good, you'll get a couple of extra points for being prepared, Ms. Hwang." He smiled his hand going south to stroke his erection. "Lean back and spread your legs more." She does. "Good, now, I am going to show you what happens when you touch it, okay?"

"Okay, Mr. Kim."

He picks up his hand and guides it to her up her thigh and moves closer to her pussy. She gasps when his finger lightly touched her clit. "It's sensitive right?" He asked, touching it more, flicking it.

She moans, "Yes, Mr. Kim, it is."

"Now, I'm going to lick it, and tell me how it feels." She nods, as he gets on his knees and spreads her pussy lips more to get better access to her clit. He teases it with the tip of his tongue, and she hisses in pleasure. "It feels great, Mr. Kim."

Taeyeon hums, licking the clit faster, and taking it between his lips sucking it. Tiffany throws her head back, enjoying the sensations, his tongue feeling to fucking good. She whines when he stops, and he chuckles.

"I know you enjoyed that, Ms. Hwang, but let's get to our real after school actives." He smirks, unbuckling his belt.

• • • •

Taeyeon has his hands on Tiffany's hips as he pounds into her.

He has Tiffany bent over his desk with his cock buried deep inside of her. Tiffany has her mouth hung open as moan after moan comes out of her mouth. Her nipples are hard as they brush against the cold desk. He slaps her ass the fat cheeks jiggling, and the globe turning a bright red. Her pussy clenched around his cock so perfectly.

"Mr. Kim!" She shrieks when pounds into harder, the desk moving back and forth because of his powerful thrust. Taeyeon smirks when he sees Tiffany move her hand to play with her clit, always does that when she is near to her climax.

His balls slap against her ass, fucking her faster to get to his peak. The girl is making noting but whimpering noise as he continues to fuck her, her toes curl and she screams when her orgasm hits her hard, her juices covering his latex covered cock. He groans, her hot walls clenching around him as she releases herself on him. Soon he cums too, with one last hard thrust into the exhausted student, she moans when he thrust into her, riding out his orgasm.

Taeyeon pulls out of her, and falls into his chair, he takes off the used condom and tosses it into his trash can. Tiffany stays still on the desk trying to catch her breath. They sit in silence for a moment, and then Tiffany gets up to pick up her clothes to get dressed. Taeyeon follows his student and gets dressed as well.

Once student and teacher were done, they cleaned their mess, and walked out of room and into the hallway. Before they leave the building to go their separate ways, Taeyeon took a piece of paper out of his bag and handed it over to Tiffany. "Give this to your parents, I'm sure they already know where you're at, but I don't want you to get in trouble, Ms. Hwang."

Tiffany took the paper and stuffed into her breast, and winked at him. "Thank you, Mr. Kim. I'll make sure to give it to them."

He laughed, and then smiled at her. "See you tomorrow, Ms. Hwang."

"You too, Mr. Kim."