Chapter 134: Hot Teacher

"STAND UP, KIM TAEYEON!" Ms. Hwang roared across the room, making everyone go silent... well, the room was never noisy anyway. Sitting at the end of the room, sat the said student as she stood up slowly like a puppy. "Come up here." Demanded the furious teacher, who was tapping her foot to seize down her anger. Taeyeon gulped her saliva hard and prayed to God that this wouldn't be her last day breathing the oxygen. Because she knows, just like any other students know, Ms. Hwang is a satan when she's angry. When Taeyeon was in front of her teacher, she never found the guts to meet her teacher's eyes when she uttered 'Look at my eyes' with that deep, demon voice of hers. But Taeyeon had to, with guts or not, or things would go even worse than they already were. As soon as she hesitantly met 's eyes, it felt like her heartbeat stopped. Not because of some typical love scene, but because she felt like she was caught by a demon who demands the hell gate. It's true that people say the eyes are the door to the soul, because 's eyes are the hell gate towards the deep hell for sinners. Taeyeon inhaled deeply, 'This is it, bye mom & dad. I love you. Please don't cry at my funeral.' She told her inner side and subconsciously did the 'triangle' thing.

"Were you praying, Kim Taeyeon? I didn't know you were this religious." The teacher faked a smile, she quickly shook her head side to side, earning a laugh from the class. Taeyeon wanted to join them laugh but the time never came when hit her head with her exam papers, around four pieces. "Quit being a joker, Kim. You don't want me to turn into Hulk, do you? Look at your grade! E? I didn't teach you things for you to earn this shit!" She shouted, the laugh in the room vanished instantly and Taeyeon felt like getting smaller and smaller. When cursed, it always means that she's upset. She sighed loudly. "Rosé..come here." Her demon voice suddenly turned to an angelic one. Why wouldn't she? Rosé always gets an A in English exams, it is obvious that she is 's favourite student and Taeyeon is her least liked student since she always fails. "Show her your paper." Rosé rummaged the teacher's full of paper's desk and found hers as she showed it off to Taeyeon with a proud smile on her face. Another A. "Good job once again, Rosé." complimented as she patted her head and ordered her to go back to her seat, in which Rosé complied with honour. Sometimes Taeyeon was jealous of Rosé, she wished she had her brain. She wished she was from Australia, which she always thought of it being unfair. How would a person who was born in an English-speaking country to fail in an English exam? And herself was from Los Angeles, also an English-speaking country. That explains why she and Rosé clicked and got along well.

Taeyeon isn't the jealous type of person, but in this case, she couldn't deny her desires. She wants to be 's favourite. She wants to get noticed by her, but in a good way. "Next time try to beat Rosé." She finished and allowed Taeyeon to return to her seat. Try to beat Rosé? Was this teacher in her right sense of mind? Was she even aware of what she was saying? How would a person who earned a low grade, which is E, improve it straight to A in the next exams? It would be a miracle if that really happens. Taeyeon nodded her head and returned to her seat silently. "Oh..and for ballet students." The teacher voiced out, gaining around eight to nine students' attention, including Taeyeon. "Don't forget that you have training from two to five later this evening. Who arrives late will be doing 100 squats as a punishment, okay?" She beamed a sweet smile, but everyone knew there was a demon behind it. She earned a low 'Yes Miss.' as she eyed every single ballet student. When her eyes landed on a certain student, her smile dropped. "Take note of that, Kim." Her voice turned to a deep one that she sounded like threatening. All students with a 'Kim' family name had goosebumps, although they knew it was only pointed to one 'Kim'. The teacher left the classroom, Kim Taeyeon on the other side let out a frustrated groan as she dropped her head on the table. "Why do I have to be her victim all the time?" She uttered annoyingly, her friends patted her back to soothe her down.