Chapter 92: Helping Hand

Taeyeon's schedule for today was a fan meet/signing, it wasn't anything new to her. Get there, meet some fan, sign some albums, say a little something for the crowd. It was nice, she enjoyed herself. Driving to the event was nothing special, arriving was different. A crowd would be around the entrance, they'd have signs, they'd be cheering as they saw her exit the car, taking photos and saying 'hello'. It was still hard for her at times, having done this over 9 years she seemed used to it, that wasn't always the case. Promoting or having solo schedules always made her anxiety act up a little bit. She loved meeting fans but being alone just seemed wrong to her, she wished her members could join her during these types of events.

Finally, at the planned event Taeyeon exited the car, fans cheering around her as she smiled and waved. Entering the building it was already nearly full. Making her way to the long table with a nice simple table cloth on it, she sat down. Was handed some markers and a mic, she welcomed them all and said some nice things. Music playing from her latest album everyone seemed to be having a good time. About halfway through the event, the music died down, Taeyeon being confused she looked around, first at the manager then at the person pulling up another chair next to her. "Who is this for...?" He stayed quite as wasn't really allowed to say. Still confused she turned around, to her own shock she saw an excited Tiffany running up to her. Hugging her tightly as the crowd cheered loudly for the two. Either from the surprise or the 'Taeny' hug, it was so loud almost deafening the cheers.

Finally, the two pulled away, Taeyeon's shocked face still present as Tiffany smiled so lovingly at her. Pulling her down she sat next to her, grabbing the mic she said hello which erupted in more cheers from all the fans. Everyone was so excited for the turn of events. "Hi, everyone! Aren't you having a good time? I thought it'd be fun to come by and support Taeyeon the same as you show your support, we love you Taeyeon! Woooo!" A man ran out and handed Taeyeon another mic, taking it she laughed as the fans wooed and yelled agreeing with Tiffany. "I didn't know you'd be coming today, thank you for being here with me, and all of the fans too." They both talked a little, the signing continued on, as usual, signing the photos and albums, shaking hands, the occasional hug.

Tiffany was fiddling with a marker in the meantime, the fan thanked Taeyeon and the next began walking up. Tiffany and Taeyeon kept meeting eyes. Tiffany smiled that special smile that made Taeyeon's heart race. Her mind was going in different directions, from the nice fans to Tiffany and her subtle hand gestures. Tiffany feeling daring leaned in to whisper in Taeyeon's ear, "You know I missed you this morning, I woke up and you were gone...I didn't get to have any fun with lil Taeng..." Her hand disappeared under the table, Taeyeon tensed at the sudden touch on her leg. She tried her best to keep calm as she signed the next album. Again the fan left and the next came up. All the while Tiffany's hand continued to stroke up and down her slender leg up toward her clothed core.

The fans continued their steady line of autographs and 'hello's, Taeyeon was trying her best to calm down, Tiffany's hand getting teasingly closer to her hidden dick. She shifted in her seat, taking quick glances at the still smiling Tiffany. Leaning over toward Tiffany she whispered, "Stop. Now is really not the time to be doing this..." She put on a smile as the next fan came up. Trying to sign and listen to the fan she felt Tiffany's hand move away from her leg.

Tiffany taking the chance to fiddle with the marker, catching the attention of the beautiful lady beside her by sucking on the end of the marker. Taeyeon couldn't seem to look away, only the voice of the next fan broke her from her own strange arousal. With no chance to even begin writing Taeyeon once again felt Tiffany's hand roaming up her leg, this time her sly hand made it all the way to up her jeans. Rubbing her flaccid dick was driving Taeyeon crazy, she so badly wanted to just be home and have Tiffany use her dick as she pleased. But she wasn't, she was at a fan meet and everyone was practically looking at them. If not for the table cloth, everyone would see Tiffany and her dirty hands rubbing Taeyeon's crotch.