Chapter 108: Mommy & Me

Prologue

"Father, I want a mom."

"Taeyeon, you're nineteen, you don't need a mom."

"Yes, I do. I want a mommy."

Her father raised an eyebrow, "Really now? Give me a good reason to give you a 'mommy'?"

"I want someone to care for me, cook for me and all that other stuff moms' do."

"And?"

"And what? I want a mom."

"Dear, I raised all by myself and I know you more than you know yourself. Now, tell me why you want a mom all of a sudden."

"I love a mommy kink."

"You want her for sex?"

"Yes and no."

"Dom or sub?"

"Dom, but I want her to submit to me when we have sex."

"Well, it looks like I'm going back into the dating scene then."

Taeyeon grinned, she's getting a mommy.

• • • •

It didn't take long before her father brought home a female. Her name is Tiffany Hwang, an American and is seven years older than Taeyeon and rather dominate, she doesn't care if her father fucked her, it's not the first time she's fucked one of his girlfriends or got a blowjob by one.

After a few months of dating, he proposed to Tiffany and went to Las Vegas to get married. She moved in with the father and daughter and lived a pretty normal life for a while, acting like a little family; she even let Taeyeon call her mommy. It was a little weird at first since Taeyeon is only seven years younger than her, but she's cute and couldn't say no to those puppy eyes. After being married for five months, Taeyeon's father had to leave South Korea and go to France to work on some business for seven months, leaving his new wife and daughter.

Tiffany wanted to go, but her husband told her 'no' since she has a job and won't let her miss out just because he needs to leave for a long time. After packing up for a seven months trip, he left his daughter and new wife. He kissed Tiffany on lips before giving his daughter a peck on the forehead, and then he and his assistant (and fuck toy) Hyuna left the two in the big mansion.

It was a long drive to the airport so Hyuna got on her knees and began to suck his cock. He took a picture and sent it to the Taeyeon with the caption, "I have my toy, so you have your mommy, use her as you please, my daughter. Have fun."

Taeyeon smirked at the picture, rubbing her clothed cock, "Oh, I will, father."

• • • •

...

When Tiffany went to South Korea, she didn't think she was going to find a husband, but she did. He's a wonderful man with a daughter as sweet as sugar. Jaesang loves his daughter with all his heart and warned Tiffany that his daughter was different than most females; she thought nothing of it, so what if Taeyeon has a penis? She has met her fair share of females with male anatomy back in the states, so she didn't care, she'll love Taeyeon like her own child.