Chapter 193: Know It Better

Today is Friday and Taeyeon planning to pick Tiffany up at school so they can spend this weekend together. This week was hectic for her. Try to balancing college, work and hobbies sometimes getting out of her hands. So she tried to putting it aside and just focuses on her girlfriend instead. Tiffany actually makes her relax with her company.

After they had lunch together they decide to hang out at Taeyeon's apartment. Spending time on their own, just both of them.

"How about you learn something today"

Tiffany who sitting on Taeyeon's lap sideways started leaning her head on Taeyeon's left shoulder. Taeyeon automatically wraps her left arm around Tiffany's waist.

"Learn what?"

"Something important. But you are forbidden to asking questions, let me explain everything."

"What kind of method is that? What if I confused about something?"

"You'll not, because like I said before, I'll explain everything to you."

Taeyeon's right hand that have been exploring Tiffany's smooth thighs started to persuade to the inner thigh under Tiffany's short uniform skirt while kissing her left cheek to ease the tension. Tiffany exhale her breath that she have been hold a while, but then she suddenly gasp when Taeyeon's hand creeps to her most private part. No one ever touch her there and it's very strange to have hand that not hers there. So she closed her eyes tight.

But she can't lie that she kinda enjoys it too much when Taeyeon's hand started to rub it softly through her panties.

"Tiffany, look at me." Said Taeyeon more like a command, Tiffany immediately obey.

They look at each other's eyes, Taeyeon saw nothing but the welcome signal from her.

She was ready to make love with Taeyeon. Her friends have been talking about it a lot recently, they said that is the best feeling ever. They also said that it will hurt at first because most of their lover can't hold the lust and doing it rather rushing.

Taeyeon grab Tiffany's waistband panties, signaling her to slightly lift up her butt so she can take it off. Tiffany did it silently. When she was done her hand come back grazing Tiffany's smooth thighs. After she feels Tiffany already comfortable she makes her first contact with the bare vagina.

Stroking the inner labia slowly with her fingertips, Taeyeon feels the skin is tender and wet. Tiffany's breath started to prompt slightly. Going on, Taeyeon started to touch the clitoris, pinch it softly with her thumb and forefinger.

Tiffany started to knead Taeyeon's shoulder with her left hand. While her right arm keep wrapped around Taeyeon's neck loosely. The pressure in her lower body started to rising but she don't want it to stop.

"Tell me, do you like it better when I do this or this?" asks Taeyeon naughtily before she using her forefinger comes inside of her. Tiffany immediately close her eyes tighter and biting her bottom lip. It's absolutely very sexy in Taeyeon's eyes.

"Mmmhhh, Tae…" Tiffany releases her first moan when Taeyeon finger started to move inside.

But after a few stroke which is not enough to make Tiffany reach her orgasm Taeyeon pull out her finger and ask Tiffany to stand up. Without saying anything she holds Tiffany hand and leads her to the bedroom.