Chapter 5: Master

It was amazing when Tiffany got a call, about her being accepted as a secretary in KY Corp, one of the biggest companies world-wide. The first day was good, she even made some friends. Well, Tiffany was friendly and a social person. The other co-workers liked her, especially her beautiful eye smile, which almost killed all of the male population inside the building. Unfortunately, she didn't meet the CEO yet. She was a little disappointed, probably because she heard from the co-workers that the CEO was a hottie. She was being curious.

Three days, she didn't saw the CEO and she didn't work as her secretary. One co-worker, named Bora, told her that Ms. Kim is in a trip in Japan. Tiffany smiled and nodded, understanding the fact that Ms. Kim was an important businesswoman, who is very busy.

It was already 09:00 AM and Mr. Kang told her to do copies of some documents. Tiffany sighed and waited, while tapping her fingers on the copy printer.

"Good morning, Ms. Kim." Her eyes widened as she hear that name being called. She turned and jaw almost fell at the sight of ...her boss. Long blond wavy looks tied up in a messy bun, fringes covering her beautiful face. She was wearing a black blazer, with a loose white blouse and black trousers. Tiffany completely forgot about the papers, as they fell on the floor. Ms. Kim stopped walking and looked in Tiffany's direction. She took off her Ray Ban shades and meet Tiffany's baby brown orbs.

"She's your new secretary, Ms. Kim." Mr. Kang said.

"Clumsy, isn't she?" Taeyeon chuckled, her husky voice reaching at Tiffany's ears, and immediately blushed and bent down to pick up the files. When she wanted to pick up the last paper, a hand did it already. Taeyeon handed the paper to Tiffany. Their eyes once again meet each others'. Tiffany's cheeks were bright pink, as she looked more carefully at Ms. Kim's face. Their bodies were so close, less than a meter, and Tiffany could swear she hear some squeals from other women here.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Hwang" They stood up, still making eye contact. Tiffany saw the woman was shorter than her and smiled, bowing a little. She wanted to say something, but Taeyeon cut her off, when she approached Tiffany. Taeyeon tip-toed and whispered in Tiffany's ear.

"Meet me atouroffice." hearing the word 'our' was enough to send chills down Tiffany's spine. Tiffany turned and looked towards Taeyeon's figure disappearing. She swallowed and followed her.

Once she opened the door, she met a pair of onyx orbs staring at her. Tiffany was very nervous, her hands slightly shaking while holding onto the papers.

Taeyeon's eyes were scanning her from head to toe. Tiffany could swear she saw a small smirk forming on Taeyeon's lips.

"Your desk is right there. You can start working now." the smirk disappeared, being replaced with a serious face and straight forward tone. Tiffany blinked once, twice, not understanding how her boss just changed her mood. Just a while ago she was all smiling and now she's so cold. Shrugging it off, she went to her desk.

Days, weeks passed and Taeyeon's attitude was the same. Tiffany even wondered if the woman was bipolar, but of course she couldn't ask her. Not when that woman was her boss. Taeyeon, on the other side was already making plans. Since Tiffany came, her eyes were all over the secretary's body. Those curves, those breasts, that ass. Taeyeon would always secretly lick her lips and check her out, of course without Tiffany knowing. The thing was, Tiffany was the same, but she was annoyed about Taeyeon's weird mood swings and behavior.