Chapter 165: My Pet Cat XII

"Ouch!" Tayeon fell off the couch naked, flat on his bum. He was checking his temperature and panicking, thinking that he was just having another hallucination from a fever. There was a mixture of confusion and disbelief. Was he really sure of what he saw?

"What is the matter Tae-Tae?" Tiffany sat up and crawled to where he sat. She hugged him and looked worried. Taeyeon kept looking at her neck and his wrist watch. He kept blinking his eyes. Was it possible that Tiffany has already turned into a real human? It was the best thing he could ask for. But everything in this world has a price to pay he kept that in his mind. So at the same time, he was nervous, what if something happened. He did not want to celebrate; he wanted to know if this was true, why now and how?

"Oh nothing, I was just surprised Myongie-ah." He shook his head as he caressed her face. His hand travelled down to her smooth neck and touched the back of her neck. An eye smile was brought to her face meaning she loved how he was touching her, though simple those caresses were, it brought her comfort.

"Can we continue Tae-Tae?" She leaned in to lick his lips and show a lustful stare. Taeyeon did not want to scare her with his worries but he didn't want to get her pregnant either. The fear of having kittens as children still bothers him a bit. How could he resist this sexy kitten? Or in the reality of things, sexy lady? Or is she?

"Myongie ah~ Hmmm may I use my hands today? My back hurts." He lied with a goofy smile. Tiffany pouted but after a few moments accepted it and nodded anyways. They sat on the couch again to resume their work. He sat first and she sat on his thigh. He pulled her closer. Tiffany then adjusted her position to straddle him.

"Crap. Should we do this... Ah! I know I'll just come on her not in her. Darn! Maybe I should pretend to be sick and fake it! But I'm hard and it hurts!"

"Umm baby, can you suck it?" He furrowed his eye brows. Tiffany just pouted.

"I thought we were using our hands Tae-Tae?" Tiffany caressed his chest. Taeyeon stood up and made his lover sit on the couch. He thought of the dirtiest things that he could and stroked his cock fast with a hard grip so he would come.

"Ahh... Myongie rub yours. Let's come together..." Taeyeon grunted. He was in a hurry, he wanted to go to the shaman to find some answers.

"Ah..." They moaned and groaned together.

After the whole session, Taeyeon carried his lover to his bed. There he pretended to snore and sleep. So when Tiffany falls asleep too, he would cautiously sneak outside and run to the shaman for some answers. He feigned sleep and made grunting sounds as he felt Tiffany caress his chest.

"Hmm... Tae-Tae, I knew you would feel different. Was it because I was feeling different around you?" He felt Tiffany grab and twist his cock gently. Taeyeon was shocked and wanted to moan but remained composed. He continued to snore.

"I love Tae-Tae but please do not leave me if you find someone better than me. I have only little time left... What should we do?" Tiffany sobbed as Taeyeon felt drops of tears fall on his cheeks. He was confused. What was she saying right now? Was she hiding something from him? He wanted to know. But now is not the right time. He forced himself to act as if he did not feel nor heard anything. He then felt warm lips touch his.

"I want to stay with you forever." Tiffany then embraced him. Silence followed and he felt her breath on his neck. She has fallen asleep in his arms. Taeyeon opened one of his eyes to peek. He saw Tiffany sleeping soundly. He carefully got out of her embrace and got off the bed.