Chapter 121: Infidelity

Tiffany kisses her husband goodbye and sends her children off to the bus stop. She watches from the front window as her husband pulls out of the drive way and as her children board the school bus. She waits a couple of minutes before walking away and closing the blinds and curtains. She goes into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee and some breakfast. Once she's done, she cleans after herself and then cleans a little bit of the house. She then goes upstairs to take a shower. After a few minutes she hears the front door open and close, she quickly finishes and gets dressed in a loose white blouse and white skirt. She walks downstairs to the living room and sees a young girl sitting on the couch playing with her phone.

"Taeyeon," She calls out for the girl.

Said girl snaps her head up, "Ms. Hwang, hello." She smiles, placing her phone on the coffee table and then stands up.

Tiffany softly smiles back at her. "Hello, Taeyeon. How are you?" She politely asked.

"Great and you?"

"The same."

"So same routine for the kids today?"

"Yeah, same old same old."

"Great."

Tiffany walked forward and stood right in front of the girl. "Fuck me, no one's home."

Taeyeon places her hands on the older women's hips, and brings her closer. "Of course, Ms. Hwang," she grins, her hands moving to her butt, giving the cheeks a couple of slaps before taking a handful and massaging them in her warm hands.

Tiffany softly moans, wrapping her arms around the girl's shoulder. Taeyeon pulled her skirt down and spread her naked ass cheeks apart, guiding her finger to the puckered asshole. She poked it and Tiffany flinched, "Lube." She said, taking her and Taeyeon arms off of her before bending down to pick up the bottle of lube she taped at the bottom of the coffee table. She handed it over to the girl and took off her blouse, now fully nude. Taeyeon stripped as well, her cock standing up straight, begging to be sucked.

Tiffany got on her knees, and grabbed the cock, licking the tip before taking the whole thing in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, hollowing her cheeks. Taeyeon sets her hand on the elder's head, curling her fingers into her soft silky hair. She moves her hips, thrusting forward, fucking Tiffany's mouth. She welcomes the roughness, and sits still, moaning when the younger's cock hits the back of her throat. She gazes up at Taeyeon and makes eye contact with her. She and the girl never take their eyes off each other as Taeyeon fucks her mouth.

Taeyeon stops, pulls her cock out of elder woman's addicting mouth. Tiffany stands up, grabbing the girl's small hand, and then guides Taeyeon to the kitchen and bends over the counter, pulling her ass cheeks apart. "Fuck my asshole, Taeyeon." She pants, spreading her legs further apart.

Taeyeon opened up the bottle of lube—the one she grabbed before allowing Tiffany to drag her—and poured some all over her fingers, and then positioned a finger inside of the older woman's tight ass. Tiffany groaned, her feeling her pussy wet, she licks her fingers before going down to play with her clit. Taeyeon curled her finger inside of the tight asshole, hitting the spot that sends Tiffany over the moon.

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany suddenly screams. She stops playing with her clit to place her hands on the counter to balance herself. The younger girl continued her actions, but added two more fingers, the digits penetrating the elder women's ass.

Tiffany rolls her hips back to meet the small thrust, she whines when the younger girl pulls her fingers out. She waits for Taeyeon to lube up her cock. Taeyeon angles her cock to the tight entrance and plays with the rim, poking it, teasing Tiffany. "Please," Tiffany softy begs.

Taeyeon obeys her, and pushes her cock deep inside of the elder, her balls coming in contact with her ass cheeks. Tiffany mouth hangs open too fucked out to make any noise. The younger feels the elder woman's wall clench around her cock, her orgasm very near. Tiffany's toes curl as her hole gets fucked by Taeyeon's thick cock. She rolls her hips back, meeting the young girl's hard thrust.

"Fuck!" Tiffany screams when Taeyeon's hand comes in contact with her ass cheek. "More!" Tiffany begs, feeling her knees go weak. The younger continues to slap her ass cheeks as she fucks her hard.

"Fuck, Ms. Hwang, you feel so good around my cock." Taeyeon groans, her finger nails dig into the elder woman's thighs.

"TaeyeonTaeyeonTaeyeonpleasemore!" Tiffany's words come out in one big breath as her asshole gets fucking ruined.

Tiffany's mind went black as Taeyeon's thrust grew faster, soon she came, her cum coating her pussy and then drips down her thighs. She fell limp on the counter top and let the younger fuck her exhausted asshole. And without giving the elder woman any warning, Taeyeon spilled her cum into her fucked ass, coating her walls with hot cum. She then slipped out of the stretched whole, and smirks when her cum oozes out of the ruined Tiffany's hole and streams down to her thighs.

Tiffany picks herself up and faces the younger girl. "Let's go to the bedroom, you can fuck my pussy next."

• • • •

Taeyeon puts the kids to bed and places small kisses on their foreheads. Tiffany watches the scenes with a small smile on her face. She and the young girl walk over to the front door, Tiffany hands Taeyeon her pay. Taeyeon places the money in her jean pocket. Tiffany wraps her arms around the girl's body, bringing her close.

"My pussy is going to miss your cock, so make sure to fuck me real good tomorrow." She whispers.

Taeyeon grips onto her hips, grinding her clothed cock against the woman's clothed core. Tiffany whimpers, and then pushed the smaller girl onto the chair that was there, straddled her hips and humped her cock. Taeyeon steals her lips into a sloppy kiss, letting the woman ride her. They both came again for the nth time that day, they both giggled when they felt their cum staining their clothing. They shared one last passionate kiss and Taeyeon was on her way home, while Tiffany went to the kitchen to fix her husband a dinner before he returns home.

And their little affair will continue tomorrow, and perhaps forever.