Chapter 146: Cocktails & After

Jessica and Krystal were walking to the restaurant together when they saw Yul and Yoona heading towards the bar. Jessica noticed that Yoona seemed reluctant as Yul was dragging her by her arm. 'Aren't they going to eat first?' Krystal asked her sister. 'Mmhmm... seems odd, let's go over to them.' They headed over to Yul and Yoona sitting at the bar. Yul was ordering shots and handing one over to the blonde-haired girl.

'Hey guys, don't you wanna have dinner first?' Jessica asked them in a stern voice.

'Hey Sica! Krystal! Come join the fun! Hold on, I'll order more shots.' Yul said cheerfully.

'No thanks Yul, we're not here to drink with you. We were just heading to the restaurant. Yoona, wanna join us?' Jessica looked straight at Yoona who eagerly nodded her head.

'What? Why? Tsk, whatever guys.' Yul let out a frustrated sigh as the girls walked away. 'Hey! If you need company later, you know where to find my room!' Yul shouted, but none of the girls looked back. He sat on the bar stool and gulped down the contents of his shot glass. 'I guess it just leaves us two.' Yul winked at the man standing behind the bar.

Jessica, Krystal and Yoona joined the other staff members and models at the restaurant and ate their dinner together.

'Unnie, shouldn't we wait for Tiffany unnie?' Krystal asked a little worried.

'Oh, don't worry about her. I think she has other plans tonight.' Jessica smirked.

'Thanks again you two, for saving me back there.' Yoona said gratefully.

'Of course Yoona. Pretty girls like you should be careful around guys like him. Or anyone for that matter.' Jessica smiled at Yoona.

After dinner, people were heading out the restaurant to return back to their rooms.

'Unnie, I'm so full and tired.' Krystal said with a sleepy voice.

'Do you wanna go lay down for a bit Soojungie?' Krystal nodded as Jessica patted her head. 'Are you also heading back to your room?' Jessica asked Yoona.

'I actually still have room for some dessert.' Yoona leaned back and rubbed her belly.

'Alright, you go back to our room Soojung and I'll stay here and keep Yoona company.' Krystal waved them goodnight and left the restaurant with the others.

'Thanks for staying with me Sica unnie. Wanna order some ice cream?' Yoona asked with a smile.

'Actually, I'd like a nice cocktail.' Jessica smiled back.

After dinner and a few cocktails, Jessica walked Yoona back to her room. They were giggling as Yoona dropped her keys on the ground and struggled with fitting the key inside the hole. When Yoona finally managed to unlock her door, she grabbed Jessica by her arm and pulled her inside. She closed the door and pressed Jessica against the wall, looking in her eyes while their faces closely hovered over each other. Jessica put her hands around Yoona's neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

They walked towards the bed together without releasing their kiss. Yoona fell back on the bed with Jessica on top of her. Jessica moved her lips down Yoona's slim neck, kissing and sucking the soft skin while her hands ran up Yoona's thin sweater, feeling the muscles on her toned stomach. She moved her hands higher to cup Yoona's breasts, giving them a little squeeze. 'Sica u-unnie,' Yoona gasped. 'I-I've never done it with another woman before.' Yoona looked at Jessica with her big brown deer eyes. 'It's okay sweetie,' Jessica cooed. 'All you have to do is relax and enjoy.'