Chapter 111: Change

Loud sounds of banging and glasses breaking echoes throughout the house. Sound of cries that is begging and another for cursing can be heard.

At the kitchen, two woman can be seen arguing. The other one spat out curses of frustration and anger to the other one who is pleading that she's not guilty.

The taller woman with a black jet hair pinned the shorter brunette one on the wall, giving her a hard slap on the face. "How dare you cheat on me!" another slap. "You fucking dare fuck with some guys behind my back you damn slut!" she strangled the woman in her hands. "You'll fucking pay for this!"

"No Tae—I didn't-" "SHUT UP! NO MORE OF YOUR LIES TIFFANY." She threw Tiffany on the counter and pinned her arms. Tiffany tried to resist but the other woman is stronger than her. "TAEYEON! STOP!" she cried but she received a hard slap on her face, making her wet cheeks burn bloody red.

In front of her is not her Taeyeon. This Taeyeon is different.

Tiffany felt a hand forced her to look up and was attacked by an aggressive kiss. She cried when her lower lip was bitten hard and she tasted her own blood. An intruder suddenly licked the walls insider her mouth and at the same time, she felt a hand molesting her clothed breasts. She gasped when she heard a sound of fabric being ripped off. "TAE! PLEASE STO – AAAHHH!" she screamed when Taeyeon bit her neck, hard.

Taeyeon harshly nibbled on the smooth and fair skin, leaving purple bruises. She bit hard on the pulse point like a vampire drinking its victim's blood, earning a deafening cry of pain from the woman under her.

Tiffany has been squirming around, trying to escape from the vicious grip of her angry girlfriend. But Taeyeon is stronger than her, making her effort come to nothing. Because she spent a lot of energy trying to get out and Taeyeon's attack is too strong for her, she just laid there almost lifelessly, making it easy for the other woman to do her ministrations.

Taeyeon easily gets suspicious of everything around her since she's always a victim of the cruel lying world. Even her girlfriend didn't get pass through this.

That's what a 'freak' always gets, does it. That's what she always says.

In order to release her anger, she retorts to her girlfriend by sexually abusing her, like what she's doing right now.

She mercilessly tore Tiffany's dress and ripped her bra open. She immediately attacked the two mounds with harsh squeezes. She harshly pinched the nipples which elicited a loud cry from the woman below her. She dove her head down and began feasting on the mouthwatering sight. Lick, suck and bite. She repeated the sane routine.

Tiffany struggled to get out of the grip, only to scream in pain when Taeyeon bit her right nipple like it was a marshmallow and at the same time, a slap on her thigh.

"Shut up." The aggressive woman hissed.

Having enough of the breast, Taeyeon leaned up while scraping her fingers on Tiffany's body, leaving long red marks.

Her hand stopped at the lace of her panty and in one go, she ripped it open.

She traced her middle finger on the pulsing core, making Tiffany whimper.

"Looks like the slut is already wet hmm…" Tiffany only cried, feeling vulnerable.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" she screamed at the sudden intrusion inside her. Taeyeon without warning, entered her finger inside Tiffany's core and started at a quick pace which made Tiffany bolted up from her position.