Chapter 152: Tomato Juice II

Taeng is waiting for tiffany to come out of church. He's sitting in his car, waiting across from where the church is. At about noon time, people start to rush out. Taeng quickly spotted his beautiful pany, but behind her, another guy appear.

The guy and tiffany are talking and laughing. The guy even wrap his arm around tiffany's shoulder.

"What the FUCK?" Taeng want to hit the guy with a plane.

Tiffany points at where taeng's car is, and the guy look over too. He then say bye to tiffany, they hugged and then parted. Tiffany walk toward taeng. She open the passenger door and sit on the seat beside taeng.

"Sorry for making you wait, baby." Tiffany kiss taeng on the cheek.

"Look like you had fun." Taeng is waiting for tiffany to explain to him about the guy.

"Yeah..." Tiffany waits for taeng to start driving.

"Baby, why are you not going? Didn't you say we are going to have lunch?" Tiffany ask.

"Ohh.." Taeng step on the gas, the car moves.

"Is she really not going to tell me about that guy?" Taeng is becoming jelly.

"Oh yeah taeng..." Taeng smirks, he thought tiffany is going to tell him about the guy infront of the church.

"When you fly to jamaica tomorrow, can you buy me some blue mountain coffee?" Taeng's smirk disappear.

"Coffee? Sure..." Taeng is biting his tongue.

"UGHHHHH So Angry! I Want To Have SEX!" When taeng have a problem with tiffany, sex is the solution to everything.

After taeny had lunch, taeng drove tiffany back to his house.

Taeng carry tiffany into the house, he close the door with his leg. He carry her into his bedroom. Taeng throws tiffany onto the bed.

"Taeng slow down. It's only 3pm right now. We still have a lot of time." Tiffany sits up.

"The faster the better." Taeng unbutton his blouse and unbuckle his belt. Tiffany walk toward taeng on her knees. She help taeng unzip his pant. Taeng's pant falls down to his ankle. Tiffany pull down taeng's underwear. Taeng's cock pops up and touch the tip of tiffany's nose.

"Uhh..suck it." Taeng stick the cock into tiffany's mouth. Tiffany obediently engulf the whole cock. Taeng use this time to take of his blouse.

Tiffany goes deepthroat and gags. Taeng throw his head back and bite his bottom lip.

"Lay down pany." Tiffany lay on her back. Taeng climbs on bed and pulls down tiffany's pant. He lay next to tiffany and kisses her. His hand enters tiffany's underwear, and reach down to her folds.

"You so wet, pany." Taeng rubs her, while he sucks on her tongue.

"mmmmmhh..." Tiffany put one hand around taeng's neck.

"How many do you want? One? Two? Three? Or four?" Taeng ask.

Tiffany strokes taeng's cock. "I want this..."

"You naughty girl..." Taeng smirks. He walk to the drawer and takes out a condom. He open it and put it on his harden cock. Tiffany use this time to take off her underwear.

Tiffany open her legs up to a 'M' shape. Taeng climbs on bed and position himself between her legs.

Taeng grab his head and run it up and down tiffany's wet fold.

ring ring ring ring*

Tiffany's cellphone is cock blocking.

Tiffany is about to reach for her phone. Taeng gives her this 'don't you dare' look. Tiffany ignore him and grab the phone.

"It's my mom." Tiffany sits up and lay back against the backboard.

"Hello, mom." Tiffany looks away from taeng. Taeng climb off bed. He pull off his condom and throw it in the trash bin. Oooo~ someone is mad.

He lay down on his side of bed, and pull the blanket over his body. Tiffany sees that taeng is clearly mad, so she put her hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him. Taeng slap her hand. Tiffany put her hand back on her thigh.

"Uhh.. mom I can't right now. I'm busy right now. Maybe later ok?" Tiffany quickly hang up on her mom.

Taeng's back is facing tiffany.

"Baby~~ don't you want to continue?" Tiffany lay her chin on taeng's arm.

"Not in the mood. If you want, you can do yourself. I don't mind." Taeng would love to see that actually.

"But that's boring. I want to have some fun with you." Tiffany's index finger is going in circles on taeng's chest.

"Fun? I'm fun, but you are not." Taeng's mouth is just...

"Fine~" Tiffany get off bed and walk out of the bedroom. Taeng just watch his girlfriend walk out without doing anything.

"I'm gonna fuck some jamaican girls, so don't be jealous when I come back with some hickey." Taeng yells, so tiffany can hear him even if she's in the living room.

Then tiffany yells back in the living room.

"Don't be surprise when you find me doing it with some korean guys!" Taeng is about to rush into the living room, but he lay back down in bed.

"Yeah sure. Do it with your dad, then I will be surprise!" Taeng yells. It didn't take long for him to hear tiffany slam the front door.

"She really went out? She better not be seeing other people." Taeng pouts with his arms