Chapter 158: My Pet Cat V

Taeyeon was busy with his pet all day. They were on it for hours. Taeyeon found it hard to stay away from Tiffany. She was too addicting. Everything about her made him go nuts. She was truly the wish he always secretly wanted to be granted: A girl friend who would take away his loneliness and on top of that, someone is similar to his cats. Well, maybe a little too similar don't you think?

"Ahhh I think this is the last one!" Taeyeon growled as he thrusts deeper into the panting woman beneath him; both of them completely naked and covered in hot sweat.

"Tae-Tae! Ahhhhh!" Tiffany moaned loudly as her whole body trembled. They both reached another orgasm for the nth time already. Taeyeon began to slow down his pace. He pulled away from his pet's neck and smiled. He watched her breathe harshly with eyes shut. He then finally stopped to kiss her forehead.

"Hmmm baby Myongie~ I'm tired. I mean for real... Euhehe!" He pulls out and lies beside his pet. He wraps an arm around her waist and pulls her closer. The woman opened her eyes to look at her owner. Tiffany was happy. She was contented to see her smiling Tae-Tae. Way back... She always would wake up alone and cold. Her past owner would either leave before she wakes up or puts her outside. She felt that they were disgusted waking up naked with a cat. Taeyeon was different. He never minded waking up with a furry creature. He never looked at her as dirty animal. He treated her like a loved one, someone who needs to be cared for and loved.

"Sorry for making you tired Tae-Tae..." She places herself on top of him. Her face pressed against his chest. Taeyeon stroked the back of her head which made her rub his chest with her face. She reacted like a cat delighted with her owner's touch.

"No... It's okay. I'm glad I'm with you now..." He smiled gently. Taeyeon was experiencing something strange. Tiffany is a special cat. For one, she is extremely attractive. Anyone would fall for her. Her beauty is just magnetizing. She was made with a beautiful face, body, voice and exudes, well, pleasure to anyone who has contact with her. Another gift she possesses is the ability to make any man who she has intercourse with become addicted to doing the act with her. It was a blessing and curse.

"Will Tae-Tae leave again?" She was scared. She didn't ever want to separate from her owner for even a minute. She was obsessed with him. That was the catch. She falls in love with her owner, whoever he is. Whatever kind of personality he has. She is with them to grant their wish.

Taeyeon felt sorry for his Tiffany. As much as he didn't want to leave her, he had to. He needs to go to school. He needs to finish school. He needs to have a future.

"Not now I won't." He cupped her pinkish face. Tiffany gave him an eye smile.

"Don't ever leave me..." She demanded. She was always like this to Taeyeon. Fortunately, Taeyeon has a weak spot for her. He didn't mind how demanding she was. He actually liked it for some reason.

"Euhehe! I won't!"