Chapter 65: Sorry

Taeyeon sits in front of Tiffany's apartment door as she plays with her shoelaces. She's been waiting there for almost 3 hours. She sighs as she looks at her watch. It's almost 8 pm. She tried to call her but Tiff didn't answer so her only option is to wait.

They had a big fight yesterday. It's also their first fight in their relationship. So Tae come today to apologize. She feels guilty for yelling at Tiff over small things.

...

Flashback.

Tae just got home from work and she's very tired she's also not in a good mood since her boss was accusing her the reason behind their project didn't finish on time. She finished all her given work it's just the new worker didn't finish his work and she had to take the blame.

She takes off her clothes and throws it in the living room, leaving her just in her undergarments; she then went to her room. When she open the door, she sees Tiff on her bed They had been dating for almost two years so Tae gives Tiff her apartment key.

"You're home! Let's go out today. We haven't go out together for almost a month." Tiff said excitedly. She's so happy seeing Tae.

" Not today. I'm tired. " Tae said as she went to her bed and lay there, trying to sleep.

"Oh come on... I really wanna go out with you today Please?" Tiff said cutely while poking Tae's cheek. Tae just ignores her.

"Taeee, come on... Get up" Tiff started to shake Tae to get her attention. Seeing no reactions from Tae, Tiff pulled Tae hands.

This makes Tae mad. She gets up and pushes Tiff away from her

"l said I'm tired! Don't you understand that! Just go alone!"

Tiff froze at that answers This is the first Tae yells at her and this is also the first time she sees Tae mad

"Okay fine! You stupid jerk!" She yelled at Tae as she storms out of the room and slams the door shut

Tae then lay back and tried to sleep. After a few seconds, she fell asleep because she's so tired.

End flashback.

...

Tae sighs again... She's so tired, not physically but mentally. She really hopes Tiff will come home in any minutes now or she'll go crazy for waiting in a long time. She really misses her right now. She regrets her action yesterday. Tired of waiting, she finally falls asleep in a sitting position.

Tiff feels surprise to see her girlfriend sleeping in front of her apartment. She smiles knowing that Tae probably come to apologize to her. She then pushes Tae head using her leg playfully. Tae wakes up when she feels someone pushing her head. When she sees Tiff, she immediately stands up.

"Hey... Where did you go?" She asks while scratching her head.

"It's none of your business." Tiff reply coldly as she cross her arms, pretending that she's still mad at Tae.

"Look... I'm sorry for yesterday, for yelling and ignoring you."

Tiff pushes Tae aside to unlock the door. She then enters her apartment without inviting Tae in. Tae quickly follow Tiff but not before closing the door behind her.

Tiff goes to her room then takes off her clothes. Tae bit her lip seeing Tiff sexy body. She tries her best not to look horny. But she failed as her dick start to get hard in her jeans.

Tiff smirks as she can see from the corner of her at Tae's big bulge. She teases Tae as she sways her hip on her way to the bathroom.

When she enters the bathroom, Tae goes to Tiff's bed and sit there. She grabs her bulge trying to get some relief. She keeps fidgeting on the bed; she thinks Tiff takes too much time to take a bath.

Feelings frustrated, she take her dick out and start to jerk off. She's thinking about Tiff while doing it. When she about to cum, she got interrupted by her girlfriend.

"Is jerking off at someone's room your new hobby?" Tiff raises her brow as she asks.

" N-no" Tae stutter as she tries to cover her dick.

Tiff got turned on seeing Tae huge dick. She walks closer to Tae and kneels between her legs. She pushes aside Tae's hands and grabs her dick. Tae moans, liking the feeling of Tiff's hand on her dick.

Tiff then starts to jerk off Tae's dick. She fastens her phase when she heard Tae moans her name. After a few minutes, Tae cum but her dick is still hard so Tiff pushes her on the bed and straddles her.

"You've been a very bad girlfriend yesterday... Yelling and ignoring me." Tiff whisper in her ear as she licks it slowly. Tae can only hold her breath, trying not to moan as she takes off Tiff's towel.

Seeing Tiff's body make her lost control. She flips their position so she's on top.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean it" she kisses Tiff right after it. Tiff pushes her and helps her to take off her clothes. After that Tiff pulls her back.

Tae then slowly put her dick in Tiff's pussy. She can hear Tiff moans even it's only the tip of her dick that's inside. Smiling, she suddenly rammed her dick very hard all the way inside. Tiff yelp as she pull Tae hair.

"Fuck! That's hurt!"

Tae ignores her girlfriend as she starts to move her hip fast. She makes sure that every thrust hit Tiff's pussy hard. Tiff whimpers as she feels the pain that's mixed with pleasure. Her hugs on Tae get tighter as she spreads her legs wider.

The feelings of Tiff's hug make Tae even hornier. She kisses her neck as she increases her speed. After a few minutes, they both cum at the same time but she's still fucking Tiff slowly to make sure all her cum get inside her.

This is the first time she cum inside her girlfriend and it feels great. Usually, she will pull out and cum on Tiff's stomach.

Still moving her hip, she kisses her girlfriend forehead, who is already fall asleep. She smiles, knowing Tiff forgive her. She then joins Tiff to dreamland.