Chapter 54: Incest

Taeyeon is Tiffany's little cute sister, who was accidentally born with a male genitalia. Because of this their parents hide the poor Taeyeon from the world's full of hatred eyes. They never wanted people to hate their little daughter just because of what she is. From the start Taeyeon was not normal and her behavior seemed to be a boy's instead of a girl's. She always played with robots and cars, the opposite of her big sister Tiffany who was the epitome of girly, so their parents decided to hide the fact about their little daughter being a girl. Tiffany as a big sister always protected her little sister. When Taeyeon was bullied by other kids, Tiffany would protect her. Taeyeon grew fond of Tiffany and they became inseparable. Even though Tiffany is with two years older than her, they were from kindergarten until middle school in the same class. And now in high school the parents decided to put Taeyeon in the same class as Tiffany again, but this time Taeyeon became the one who protects her big sister.

Today was the second day of high school and Tiffany immediately made friends. She was lovely, bubbly and everyone liked her. Well who wouldn't love her? The teacher entered in class and placed her book on the desk.

"Good morning, class. My name is Mrs. Kim Yuna and I'll from now on, your math teacher. Since it's the second day, I'll let it be easy. Today we also have a new student." the teacher spoke. Tiffany smiled, knowing it was her little sister. The door opened and inside stepped a figure with short pepero hair, tied into a small ponytail, and wearing the male uniform of the school.

"Hello, my name is Erik Hwang. Please take care of me." Taeyeon's parents added another name for Taeyeon, which was a boy's name, hiding suspicions about her gender.

There were multiple squeals inside the classroom as some girls were fangirling over the new hottie. Tiffany chuckled seeing how the girls were basically going gay over her little sister, unknowingly of course. Jessica who was sitting at the same desk as Tiffany, and whom was her best friend, grinned.

"Ok, Mr. Hwang. You can sit beside-" Mrs. Kim couldn't finish as Jessica raised her hand, dragging all the attention at her.

"Yes, Ms?"

"Jessica Jung." she stood up and bowed."He can sit here." Jessica added. Taeyeon wasn't paying attention as she was practically staring at Tiffany, her elder sister.

"Ok then. Settle down and let's begin the introduction. I want everyone to speak a little about themselves." Taeyeon looked at Jessica and gave a shy smile. She then proceeded towards the desk. Once she was there, she put her bag down and sat on the chair. Because now her place was taken, she had to sit next to the school's nerd. Kwon Yuri, a tan shy girl with jet black hair and nerdy glasses.

"Hey." she sat down and waved. Yuri looked at the beautiful girl and blushed madly, not believing Jessica was sitting next to her.

"We're desk mates now." Jessica gave Yuri one of her sweet smile, making the latter blush further.

"Hey TaeTae" Tiffany eye smiled towards Taeyeon, who had a blank face on. Taeyeon was the silent type while Tiffany was all loud.

"Hey noona" Yup, Taeyeon already learned to call Tiffany noona, even though both were girls in some way or another. Tiffany accepted it of course. The class ended quickly and tons of girls gathered around the sister's desk.

"Hey Erik oppa." one of the girls spoke with aegyo. Of course none of them caught Taeyeon's attention. Only one girl did, and that was Tiffany Hwang, her elder sister. Everything Tiffany did was perfect in her eyes. Tiffany was perfect in every way. Taeyeon knew this was a sin, falling in love with your blood related, with a member of your family. She wasn't fond of the word incest itself. But she couldn't stop staring and thinking about her. They were always together and her love for Tiffany was growing each day.