Chapter 9: Haunted Pt 2

"Can you stop laughing?" Taeyeon cover her face - feeling embarrass.

"How can I stop laughing?" Yuri stop awhile to catch her breath then continue "How can you cum so quick? And its not even 5 minutes! If I'm the one who fuck her, I think I'll last all day"

"Hey! Don't talk like that about my girlfriend! Its my first time, okay!" Taeyeon sigh in frustration.

"I'm just telling you the truth! She's hot and you can't satisfy her. Maybe I'll help you to fuck her."

"Do you want me to tell Jessica about this?" Taeyeon glares at Yuri.

"Hell no! I'm just kidding. But I think its weird though. My first time having sex is not like that. I had sex all night with Jessica."

"Urgh! This is frustrating! She didn't talk to me ever since that incident. What should I do?"

"You're the most pervert person I've ever know so I think cumming so quickly is very weird. Why do you think that happened?" Yuri says as she rub her chin and look straight into Taeyeon's eyes.

"I don't know! That's why I want your help!"

"Well, I'm not sure how to help. Maybe it is because you jerk off every night?"

"Hey! That's not the reason! You jerk off every night too!" Taeyeon get more frustrated and ruffles her hair roughly.

"Okay okay... Geez, no need to be so grumpy. Anyway, where did you guys do it? I thought you guys live with other two people?" Yuri asks as she tries very hard to hold her laugh. Seeing her best friend so stress about sex is just so funny for her.

"We do it in some abandoned house. You know, the haunted house up the hill."

"Wow that's hot! And thrilling!... But the house is not haunted. It just abandoned."

"It's haunted okay? The front door suddenly locked."

"Suddenly locked? Then how did you guys get out?" Yuri raise her brows as she asks.

"Well... I'm not sure how. Tiffany is the one who open the door." Taeyeon frown at the thought of it.

"Tsk...maybe you should try again this night. Maybe you'll last longer."

"How am I suppose to do that? And what if I still couldn't satisfy her?"

"Oh come on! Don't be such a dickhead. Just go to her, take off your pants, rip her clothes and fuck her. Have faith in your dick. It will work. Trust me."

"Are you crazy!? I'm not going to do that! What if she push me?! It'll be so awkward!"

"Well... Don't let her push you then... This is the only solution! Do it or you'll be ignored forever."

"No way! There must be another way!" Taeyeon is so desperate right now but all her friend do is giving her stupid solution.

"It's up to you." Yuri point her finger straight to her friend forehead. "Be brave okay? I have to go now. Bye." Yuri stand up and leave Taeyeon.

Taeyeon could only sigh. She looks at her bulge and curse.

"Stupid dick!"