Chapter 153: Tomato Juice III

three days later...

Taeng rushed back to korea to meet with pany. The first thing he would do is give her a checkup. I mean...checking her lower region to see if it get any wider than it was before he left for jamaica.

Pany is cooking in the kitchen and suddenly the bell rings. She open the door, and she's surprise to see taeng. Pany was about to greet him, but he push her against the wall and start to kiss her. One of his hand is on her behind, and the other one is inside her pant.

Pany finally get a chance to speak when taeng decide to suck on her neck.

"ughhh...baby...I thoug...you back tonight...mmmm" Taeng stick two of his finger inside of pany's pussy.

"I need to make sure something." Taeng pick pany off her feet, carrying pany to his bedroom. He throws pany on bed, and take off his pant and underwear.

Then he kneels on bed and takes off pany's pant. He give her pussy a few rubs and then position himself near the hole.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Pany arch her body when taeng pushes in her.

"Mhm...still tight...feels the same just like last time." Taeng nod his head and takes his cock back out.

"Huh? Taeng put it back in..." Pany whines.

"But you don't have condom in your house, we can do it later." Taeng is about to put on his pant.

"nnnnnnnn~~~~~" Pany whines. Taeng's cock stands up again. Pany giggles when lil taeng wakes up again.

"It have been three days. Don't you miss me?" Pany's voice is so seductive.

"True...it have been three days already. Seeing all those black women makes me miss my pany." Taeng climbs back up on bed. He lay on top of pany and makeout with her. He keep on massaging her soft tits. Pany keep on bucking her hip, making it touch taeng's cock.

Taeng smirks when he feel the wetness of pany's pussy.

"You make me so horny..." Taeng easily slide his cock inside of pany's vagina.

"ahhhhh...hnnnggggg~...hhh so deeep~..." Pany wrap her arms around taeng's neck.

Everytime taeng's cock touches the deepest part of pany's womb, pany's body would shiver.

"AH~ baby..." Pany wince.

"That was deep wasn't it?" Taeng smirks. Pany close her eyes and nod. He's getting so high when he sees his partner suffering.

"Guess what babe?" Pany open her eyes and looks at taeng.

"I'm going to make you loose your voice today. You ready~?" Pany panics and quickly shakes her head.

"No? You liar. Your pussy is sooo~ wet." Taeng's tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"No baby, please no." Pany begs. The more pany resist, the more taeng likes it.

"Pany, I'm going to start now." Taeng start to pound into pany's pussy with every bit of strength he have. The sound of their skin slapping against eachother are so loud.

"AHHHH BABY! TOO MUCH! AHHHH..." Pany is screaming in pain. The force is simply too much for pany to handle.

The whole bed is shaking and the headboard is hitting against the wall.

"You ask for this babe..ahh~...moan a bit...ahh come on..." Taeng is totally beating up pany's pussy and yet he's asking her to moan for him.

Pany know she need to thinkg of something quick, or else she's going to have trouble to just close her legs.

"Bab...ahhh...I want to ride...uhhh..." Pany wants to take control. Taeng seems to like that idea.

"Okay, fuck me." Taeng hugs pany and rolls over, so now he's on the bottom. Pany is just sitting on top of taeng, resting.

"Come on babe, fuck." Taeng thrust up.

"Ahh~ stay still." Pany slap taeng's chest for the sudden attack. Pany slowly rides on taeng's cock, moving back and forth.

"Uhhh..so slow..." Taeng complains. Pany bends down and kisses her boyfriend to ease him a bit. She knows it's not enough, so she move down and suck on his nipple.

"Yeah~SUCK babe. Bite that thing!" Taeng gets arouse when people play with his nipples.

"mmmmm baby...I'm gonna cum on your dick." Pany start to increase her speed. Taeng put his hands behind his head, enjoying the view of naked fany.

"So freaking HOT babe!" Taeng lift up his hand and squeeze pany's tit.

"Ahh~ it's cumming..." Pany speeds up and grinds back and forth. Taeng is starting to feel it coming too.

"AH! Shittt..." Taeng explode inside of pany's vagina. He came a lot quicker than he thought.

"Ah mother fucker..." Taeng push pany off to the side. He look down at his cock and see his cum all over his dick. His white cum is starting to leak out of pany's hole.

"Shit! It's all your fault. Your father is going to kill me if you get pregnant from this." Pany just pouts at taeng.