Chapter 178: My Brother's Bestfriend I

TIFFANY'S POV

'WOOH ,YEAHH... LET'S PARTY' I WAS DANCING WILDLY ON THE THE DANCE FLOOR I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT ME OR IF GUYS ARE TRYING TO DANCE WITH ME GRINDING THEIR *BUDDY* ON ME. ALL I JUST WANT TO DO NOW IS TO FORGET ABOUT MY ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND WHO CHEATED ON ME .

wOOOOHH...I LIKE IT HERE ALL I COULD HERE IS THE LOUD MUSIC THAT MAKES ME FORGET EVERYTHING AND THE DRINKS OM MY GEE THEY'RE AMAZINGgg..

TAEYEON'S POV

"YEAHH BABY LETS PARTY ALL NIGHT !". I LOVE THE BANGING AND SEXY SOUND OF THE MUSIC, MY HEADS GETTING HEAVY DUE TO THE DRINKS IVE BEEN DRINKING SINCE I ENTERED THE CLUB. THE MUSIC IT MAKES ME WANT TO DANCE AND HAVE SEXY MOMENTS WITH A HOT CHICK... OOHH SPEAKING OF A HOT CHICK .. I SPOTTED ONE..SHW REALLY LOOKS HOT WITH THAT RED WELL FITTED MINI DRESS IT SUITS HER VERY WELL,AND WOW THAT PERFECT BUTT AND BIG MELONS MAKES ME HARD ALREADY.. I WONDER IF SHES ALONE... UNCONSCIOUSLY I WAS ALREADY WALKING TOWARDS HER DIRECTION...

I STARTED DANCING AND GRINDING WITH HER AND SHE SEEMS TO NOT MIND IN FACT I THINK SHE LIKES IT.. SHE SEEMS DRUNK ALREADY...

TIFFANY'S POV

WHILE I WAS DANCING A GUY WAS STARTING TO DANCE WITH ME. I DONT MIND. I CANT SEE HIS FACE CLEARLY BUT IM SURE HIS CUTE AND NOT TALL FOR A GUY AND LASTLY HE SEEMS FAMILIAR TO ME... ARGGGH FUCK THAT IT MAKES MY HEAD HURT MORE...AND HE STARTED TALKING TO ME...

HEY WANNA GO SOMEWHERE ELSE BABY? THE NOT SO TALL GUY SPOKE. AND I UNCONSCIOUSLY NODDED. I DONT MIND ANYMORE ... I JUST WANT TO DO WHAT I WANT AND WHAT I FEEL

TAEYEON'S POV

I DRAG HER TO ONE OF THE VIP ROOMS IN THE CLUB AND SHE DIDNT HESITATE... OH MY G HER SCENT IS SO SEDUCTING IT SMELLS SO SWEER LIKE STRAWBERRT IT MAKES ME WANT RIP OFF HER DRESS AND KISS AND SUCK EVERY PART OF HER CONTROL YOUR HORMONES TAE

WHEN WE ENTERED THE ROOM I QUICKLY CLOSED THE DOOR AND PIN HER TO THE WALL... I STARTED KISSING HER DIRECTLY TO HER RED SEXY LIPS AND TO MY SURPRISE SHE RESPONDED WITHOUT HESITATIONS... OHH I LIKE THIS WILD SEXY LADY.. LETS GET IN ON BABY

I STARTED SUCKING HER NECK AND HER MOANS WERE SO SEXY MAKES ME WANT TO HUMP HER ALREADY..we were grinding our private parts

ahHhHHH.. yeahhh tha-ts right suck it harder baby ye-ahhhhh thats th-e sp-ot...she moaned loudly. i cant control my hormones anymore i lifted her mini dress up to her stomach and i started taking off her panties down while kissing her again.. im so addicted to her lips ... my dick was already hard as rock so i unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants just enough for my dick to stick out from my pants and boxers ... i started kissing her again and i was sliding up and down my dick to her pussy not entering her yet. .. i could feel shes very wet already down there...

"ahh i couldnt control anymore i lifted her up and penetrated my dick inside her .

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkk it hurts... she shouted

oh my! she is so dam tight, shes a virgin..

im sorry.. i didnt move a little my buddy was still inside her i let her get use to my size

moments later.. "you can move now'she said

so i started moving and damn it feels so good her pussy is so tight .. i thrust in her in and out