Chapter 63: CEO

Taeyeon P.O.V

My name is Kim Taeyeon. I'm the CEO of a famous automobile group that's situated in Seoul, South Korea. At the moment I am on a business trip in the States, in order to promote our newest designs.

However, there is one secret about me that noone despite my already dead parents and I know about. I was born with both gender's genitals, meaning I am technically not a real woman.

For that one reason things like love and sex are pretty difficult topics for me. I mainly go to special clubs and bars where I hook up with random women and sleep with them.

Love in general has never been a topic for me before though and also not relationships...

I just came back to the hotel from another stressful day of promotions. My back and feet hurt like hell from walking and standing around in my heels the whole time.

A sigh escapes my lips when my exhausted body hits the matress. It's actually not that late and so it seems too early to go to bed already.

Maybe I should take a shower first, since I feel pretty sweaty and sticky. I kick out my heels and make my way over to the bathroom.

Once I'm in there I immediately undress from my clothes and go under the shower. Another sigh escapes my lips once the refreshing cool water hits my heated up body.

Aish, my back and feet simply won't start aching! If only I hadn't been so dumb to wear heels the whole day...

After my shower I leave the bathroom again dressed in a bathrobe. I only now notice that my stomach is grumbling madly, since I haven't had the time to eat properly.

Since I am way too exhausted and lazy to go to a restaurant however I decide to order myself something from the room service. I take the menu for the room service that's standing on the table and check what they have to offer.

After a short moment of thought I decide to order some oysters and a bottle of champagne. To be honest I never ate that before, but since this is a five star hotel I figure why not give it a try?

I call the room service and they tell me that my order will arrive in a few minutes. While waiting for the food to arrive I decide to check my mails.

When I take my phone from the table a unremarkable pink business card falls into my hands. Hu, what's this? My interest is caught immediately when it turns out that it is the business card of a massage service.

What a nice coincidence! A massage is just what I need now. I take my phone and dial the number that's written on the card. After a short moment of waiting a friendly female voice says:

"Pink Lotus Massage Salon, Sunny Lee speaking. How may I help you?"

I answer the woman:

"Hello, this is Taeyeon Kim speaking. I'd like to ask, if one of your employees could come to the hotel I stay in, since I would like to take your services."

It is silent for a moment and it sounds like Miss Lee is checking something in her computer and then she tells me:

"You are lucky, Miss Kim. There aren't many costumers at the moment and so one of my employees will be able to come to your place and give you a massage. In which hotel and room are you staying in?"