Chapter 61: Dirty Hotline IV

"T-Tiffany," Taeyeon stuttered. "I-I don't think this is a good idea," she reasoned while trying to keep her eyes from roaming over Tiffany's nearly naked body.

"I would believe you, but little Tae doesn't seem to agree," she said with a smirk as she came closer.

Before Taeyeon could respond, Tiffany knelt down and began to stroke the outline of her penis as it strained against her boxers.

"Uggghhh," Taeyeon moaned in response.

"Do you want me to stop?" Tiffany whispered hotly in Taeyeon's ear, running her hand agonizingly slow over her entire length.

"N-No," Taeyeon struggled to say as her pulse began to race.

"Then kiss me," Tiffany almost demanded.

Taeyeon responded by pulling her close, capturing the other girl's lips in a fierce kiss.

Caught by surprise, Tiffany let out a muffled moan as she began to stroke Taeyeon faster.

"Tiffany…slow…down..I-I'm…going to…c-cum….," Taeyeon barely managed in-between breaths.

Tiffany leaned over and licked her ear before whispering huskily, "I want to taste you."

Sending Taeyeon over the edge, she released her load into her boxers with a low growl.

Feeling Taeyeon's member twitch and spasm in her hand, Tiffany tightened her grip while slowing her pace as if trying to squeeze every bit of cum out of Taeyeon.

Quickly disposing of the girl's tank top and bra, Tiffany hooked her fingers around the waistband of Taeyeon's boxers, sliding it down with a smirk.

"Tiffany…don't," Taeyeon protested slightly.

Tiffany's breath hitched when she saw Taeyeon's penis, half erect and covered in semen.

"Look at what a big mess you made," Tiffany said licking her lips. "I guess I'll have to clean it up myself," she added with a wink.

"Holy…SHIT!" Taeyeon nearly jumped off the bed when she felt Tiffany's warm tongue make contact with the tip of her penis. Her head began to throb as Tiffany licked every inch of her.

"Mmm…bittersweet," Tiffany commented while running her tongue up and down Taeyeon's hardened member.

When she finished, Taeyeon was almost fully erect.

"My, my. For someone who protests a lot, you sure don't show it," she said with a smirk as she stood up.

Taeyeon silently watched as Tiffany slowly removed her bra, revealing perfectly round breasts. Tossing it aside, she twisted her fingers around her thong and slid it down over her hips and thighs before letting it fall carelessly to the floor.

Tiffany's naked perfection made her completely hard. Some precum had leaked out, an indication she wanted it just as bad as Tiffany did.

Tiffany walked over and sat next to Taeyeon. Gently massaging her thigh, she whispered, "Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to….ride me," Taeyeon said softly.