Chapter 33: Best friend with Benefits

I was laying down on the sofa, mindlessly flicking through the channels on my TV. It was late, around 11pm, all that was showing were late night talk shows. I was bored out of my mind and a bit agitated as I was feeling discomfort in my lower region. It was there a couple hours ago, I thought if I watched TV I would get my mind off of it.

I sighed and switched the television off, running my fingers through my shoulder length dip-died hair after I threw the remote onto the other side the couch. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fany!" I shouted for my best friend (with benefits/roommate)

"Yes TaeTae?" She replied whilst she stood in front of the couch I was now sitting upright on.
She was wearing short shorts, that showed off her milky white thighs, and one of my oversized hoodies covering the bottom of her shorts, making it look like she wasn't wearing anything underneath. It seemed to have an effect on me as I wanted to see what was hiding under there.

"Baby..." I took hold of her hand, "I'm horny.."

"Yah!" Fany shouted as she swatted my hand away "Don't joke around like that, Boo!"

"I'm not! I'm serious Yeobo. Look." I replied as I pointed to my crotch. A bulge was noticeably forming.

Tiffany's eyes widened "Tae~ The others will be back soon!" She whined, referring to our friends who went out for the night.

"Fany baby~ just suck me off then. Please? I can't take it anymore!" I pleaded.

"No!"

"Hand-job?" I tried.

"No means no, Taeyeon!" She reprimanded.

I sighed deeply and got up from the leather couch to put my jacket and shoes on.

"Where are you going TaeTae?" She questioned.

"Out." I replied.

"And where is 'out'?" She interrogated.

"Haaaah... To the strip club..." I trailed off.

"Where?" She asked again as she couldn't hear me properly.

"The strip club." I said louder this time. Her eyebrows furrowed together instantly.

"An do what?" She pressed on further.

"To...uh... Watch..?" I answered hesitantly.

"Liar! You'll probably rent one of the strippers to be your bitch for the night!" She seethed.

"What else am I supposed to do?" I asked, "I haven't done 'it' in weeks!"

"Aish! Fine!" She suddenly shouted. Tiffany pushed me back onto the sofa. She spread my legs and crouched between them, leaving me confused.

She suddenly reached out towards my thigh and made sensual rubs and strokes near my crotch which caused me to groan.

"Ugh... Fany, don't tease me baby."

She took what I said on board and popped the button of my jeans off. Tiffany then unzipped my fly. Reaching for the hem of my jeans, she pulled it down as I raised my hips to aid her in her task. Pooling around my feet, I kicked my jeans off and sat back, watching my girl's every move intently.