Chapter 89: Surfer Boy

Tiffany sighed when she caught a glimpse of her boyfriend sitting on his skateboard and doing nothing but staring at those bunch of girls. She had been used to his behavior, he's a byuntae anyway.

"I didnt know that hwang miyoung is this kind of girl." Her best buddy whispered but still loud enough to Tiffany to hear it. She laughed a bit before turning her gaze from her boyfriend to her barbie friend.

"What kind of girl is she?" She asked as she wrapped a hand around the girl's shoulder and started to staring deep into her soul.

Jessica smiled before returning her head to the skater boy, pointed at him using her chin, "He's checking other girls out. His eyes are screaming sex. Arent you the jealous kind of girlfriend?" Tiffany stood up and cleaned her skirt from dust and with a sly smile, she gesturing jessica to stood up as well. Sense that her friend was being serious, Jessica followed her command and leaned her ear down to the girl. "As long as he not neglected me and dating with his surfboard like he used to do." Said Tiffany.

Jessica could only nod her head in agreement. "I hate his smell and his skin was so salty." She continued. Again, Jessica nodded. "But i love another salty thing of his other surfboard." Tiffany smirked as she caught her friend gaze uttered disgust to her vulgar remark.

Flashback

"Hey babe!" Tiffany sat in front of milky white skinned guy with a black shade hang on his nose's bridge. The guy could only smile as he sipped his coconut. Being an impatient girlfriend she was, Tiffany pulled the coconut from Taeyeon's grip. "Stop drinking this thing. Do you not know this can make your armpit smells hell?" Tiffany nagged to her stunned boyfriend. Taeyeon pulled his hand out to reach the girl's cheek and pinched it lightly. "Enggg you talk to much bae." He smiled as the girl pouted cutely. "I'm going to surf. Bye." He waved his right side hand to his still pouting girlfriend and his baby blue surfboard squeezed in his armpit. But the girl just shrug it off and walked to the nearest place where she can cry and curse to that damn thing called surfboard.

" . .Already!" Tiffany said between her pant as she punch her life sized bolster with her sexy boyfriend printed on it. "Whoa i'm tired." She then walked to big window and fortunately or unfortunately for her, she had to witness her two friends making out in her private swimmingpool. "Oh god!" She screamed as she plopped her self to her bed and as soon as her body touch the soft, pink, fluffy bed, she pulled her Bolster and kissed it on the lips. "Shit, i look like a horny teenager." She pushed the bolster when her right mind beat the wrong one. But her frustation stopped when a imaginary light bulb came out from her brain. "Why did it take me so much time to realize what i have to do." She scolded her self as she stood up and went out from her room and straight to the beach where her boyfriend probably, uh scratch that, must be at.

"Fany. I was looking for you. Where were you going?" Taeyeon immediately brought the dark haired girl into his embrace.

"I was at home because you neglected me and having a date with your surfboard." She whispered at the end of her sentence but too bad, Taeyeon heard it clearly and completely. Taeyeon just chuckled and bit the girl's shoulder playfully and without warning, he lifted her up causing her to circled her legs around his waist. Taeyeon brought his forehead against hers, as they shared they unfamous eyesex, tiffany said in a very low voice, "I want to surf with you." Taeyeon's eyes widened. "Tonight? But it's almo-" Tiffany cut him off with a pair of soft and pinkiest lips of hers. As the experienced one, Taeyeon with no hesitate kissed her back with all his might. They fought for dominance. As if the air was not even needed, they kept their lips dance together. Taeyeon with a pair of his strong and well built arms, brought his sexy girlfriend near to the shoreline but stopped what he was doing when Tiffany pulled off immediately.