Chapter 197: Red Lingerie II

She starts tearing up and shivering under the hold of Kim Taeyeon, the woman is petite yet her grip is too strong. She is a perfect beauty with her long black hair, soft thin lips, and her cute pair of breast. Yet she keeps a hidden monster under her pants, which is now sprung in excitement near Tiffany's virgin chamber.

She never knew there is a person like Kim Taeyeon, cold, beautiful, gentle, yet evil, in this Kim household. For eight years she has been living under the Kims, she only knows the bad Kim and the slightly better Kim. There is no good Kim or manipulative like this one.

One moment she was so gentle and caring, saved her from the torturing evil man, and probably saved her from being raped. Only to be devoured by herself.

"Wai-wait," she pledge with teary eyes, she wanted to run but Taeyeon's strong hand hold her down.

"Sorry I can't," she shush the young girl and positioned herself in front of the scary girl.

Under her mercy, Tiffany looks absolutely stunning and adorable. Never once she found a girl as innocent as Tiffany Hwang, she is scared seeing the thing between her legs, yet lovely. The scenery makes her even harder and aroused, with one breath Taeyeon push her shaft deep down into Tiffany's virgin chamber.

It was hot, tight, and wet, "God you're so damn tight." The younger girl cry in pain, she was not ready to get penetrated and yet Taeyeon did it anyway.

Seeing the girl in real pain give Taeyeon another feeling, she stop moving and give the younger girl a firm relaxing hug. Which she was never doing to any of her sexual mates before, the crying girl returns the hug awkwardly but hold on tight like her life is depending on Taeyeon.

"Easy... Tell me when it still hurts," she kiss the girl's head and moving slowly, she can feel Tiffany's is starting to get really wet.

"It... It-it's weird," she looks genuinely scared and makes Taeyeon want to ravish her on the spot, but Kim Taeyeon does not hurt a female. Especially a gorgeous one like Tiffany Hwang, she is slowly letting the girl under her adjusting to her size and move slowly.

Never once she felt a rush of excitement like she has with Tiffany now, she can feel her adrenaline pumping high and give her a terrifying sensation on her body. Tiffany is no longer stiff, the girl slowly relaxing and starting to make a sexy moan, "let it out, lemme hear your voice, Fanny." She pumps faster, excited to hear Tiffany in her moaning mess.

"I'm... I'm scared!"

"Is it good?" Tiffany did not answer but nodding vigorously, "I feel damn good too."

"..." Tiffany automatically gripping hard on Taeyeon's skin and bit the older woman's shoulder.

"Gosh, Tiffany..." Taeyeon can see Tiffany is near to her orgasm, she can feel the walls of Tiffany's chamber is tightened and giving her the best pleasure in her life, "shittt! I'm gonna come!". Taeyeon never had it coming, she was always the one who is in control and can keep the tempo whenever she is having a sexual intercourse.

She can feel the younger one bursting out in her first sexual orgasm, giving Taeyeon beautiful sight of her and a slippery hole to give her access speeding up her pace. She never let herself having sex without any protection like now, but Tiffany just blow her mind and she just thinking of making the girl as hers. Taeyeon feels her orgasm is quickly building up, she is thrusting faster and letting it out inside Tiffany's, who is already exhausted.