Chapter 50: Wolf

It's late at night, and I'm walking back home from work. I know it's dangerous for a woman to live in such a high risk area but it's difficult finding a better place with a waitress' pay.

"Hey beautiful, do you wanna play with us ?"suddenly a group of three men appeared before me and I got really scared.

"No, I'm ok. I'll just go home."one of the guys grabbed my arm.

"Oh, come on ! I promise you'll enjoy it !"his hold became tighter.

"Let me go !"the other two started caressing my legs.

"I said let me go ! Help ! SOMEBODY HELP ME, PLEASE !"I heard a low growl and then I saw one of the guys getting pulled away and then I heard screams of pain. I still couldn't see who was there helping me. The other two guys stopped and looked around.

"You go check what's going on."the guy that started everything told to the other one. The guy walked away into the dark and another growl was heard followed by cries of excruciating pain.

"Who's out there ? Show yourself."right then an animal jumped right onto the man that was threatening me and ripped his neck apart with a single bite killing him instantly. Then it turned to look at me, it was a huge dog with extremely white fur but I was really fascinated by its yellow eyes. It locked eyes with me and we stayed like that for a while until it disappeared into the night. After that I walked home thinking of that majestic creature along the way and that night I ended up unable to close my eyes even for one second.

"I wonder what kind of animal it was."I decided to consult my friend Google. It took me a while but in a while I found something that was extremely close to what I saw, an Arctic wolf although the one I saw was much bigger. But what is a wolf doing in the middle of Seoul why hasn't anyone said something about that ?

Taeyeon's POV

I was sitting on the edge of the roof of a building near where she lives.I could finally relax after I was sure she reached her house safely.

"What are you doing here ?"I heard someone speak from behind me and I didn't need to look at the person to know.

"Nothing, I'm just hanging out."

"All alone ?"she sat beside me.

"Well I'm not alone now, am I ?"

"Stop being a smartass Kim, you know what I mean."

"I'm not being a smartass Kwon, I just answered your question."she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Why are you here again."

"I just wanted to see her again."

"What the hell Taeyeon ? You know that's wrong !"

"I can't help it Yuri. She has something that pulls me to her."

"But what about Jessica ?" she exclaimed.

"What about me ?"we both turned around and saw the mentioned girl glaring at us with her hands folded across her chest.

"N-nothing !"we both said in unision.

"Yeah and you think I believe you ?"she came closer to us and sat beside me. "Why do you always come here Taeyeonie ?"she asked me leaning her head on my shoulder.