Chapter 116: Just A Man Between A Wife and Husband

JUST A MAN BETWEEN A WIFE & HER HUSBAND.

TAEYEON. KIM TAEYEON. That's my name. A man with sport cars. A man who owned a huge mansion at the top of the hill, just next to the city. Like the other single rich guys, I do party everyday. I do slept with women. But, the question is, what I really do in real life? What did I do to have a luxurious life like this? What I do? Well, there's too many kind of jobs in this world. And one of them is being a High Class Call Guy.

Why I called myself a High Class Call guy? Simple. I don't sell myself on the streets like the others does. I don't sell my ass at the strips clubs. I just give myself to the rich woman. The entrepreneurs, the businesswoman.

It's such a fun. You get laid and you get money. Too easy.

And for all those memories, I remembered this one particular customer. Why? Because, she's young, pretty and hot. Too bad, she doesn't know how to pick a REAL guy. A guy who can give her a child, someone who'll makes her happy.

Well, there's a thing called 'sperms-donors' or 'manhood-treatment'. But, it didn't turned out well.

Let's just say that I'm so lucky. I hit the jackpot. The wife and the husband found out about me through their friends. I don't need to explained how good I am. Just let me tell you the story...

Several years ago,

"Hi, may I speak to Mr. Kim Taeyeon?," a desperate voice asked.

I furrowed my brows. A male called me? I silently asked myself. I don't want to be a jerk or some judgmental person, but if they are looking for some company, I'm sure I'm not the person that they wanted.

"Speaking. What can I help?," I asked, still being polite.

"I need you help and expertise".

'Woah. Slow down, man'. Ugh, I can't help to be judgmental.

"May I ask? For what? I don't have experiences with guys, if you're asking me to satisfied you, sir," there you go, I said it.

The man laughed over the phone. He thought I was being funny.

"No, I'm not talking about myself. It's about my wife. I need you to get my wife pregnant".

And that makes me stunned on my seat. I'm putting down my drinks. Isn't this more weirder than the idea of him sleeping with the guy?

"Are you okay, sir? I don't think this is a good idea. Is this some kind of pranks?," I asked, curiously.

"I hope that you won't ask too many questions. If you can't do it or still thinking this is some kind of jokes, I have to find another man, then," the guy replied. He's annoyed with me.

Well, how could you blame me? I never meet someone whom asking to sleep with their wife.

So, we talked more. He gives me his address and his wife phone's number. The man then ended the call.

A day passed. I'm still thinking it through. This is not something that you can just go and bang the woman. It's about putting a baby inside her tummy. (In illegal way).

Just before I was about to reached my phone, I got a message. She wrote to me first, which I don't expects.

Miss Choi: