Chapter 155: My Pet Cat II

Taeyeon panicked as he was caught in between his hot fantasy becoming reality and his cute innocent hoobae who he has been crushing on for a while already. His pet raised her bottom, trying to get his cock to enter her.

"Tae-Tae... Put it inside me please..." Tiffany begged.

Taeyeon was sure that he wasn't ready for 'making love' with his Myong-Myong so he opted to jump off the bed and hastily put on some clothes. He ran out and closed his bedroom door leaving his desperate pet groaning and crying in pain. Tiffany needed him so much.

He wiped off the beads of his sweat and took a deep breath before opening the door. He smiled when he saw his Hoobae. Her name was Seohyun. She was a year younger than him and has the same course as him. He actually met her during an event with the computer society. Since then, he liked her. He liked how she was shy and cute. She was also really intelligent and hard working. To sum it all up, she was his ideal girl friend.

"Sunbae, here's the book. I hope you don't mind but I also copied chapters three and four. Sorry if I came late." Seohyun bowed and handed his book. Taeyeon smiled as he saw how pretty she was. He blushed as she fixed her long hair.

"Ahh no problem! By that way, don't call me sunbae anymore. Euhehe!" Taeyeon rubbed his elbow.

"Oh? Should I call you Taeyeon-oppa then?" She gave him a meek smile. Taeyeon felt giddy inside with the thought that this cute girl will call him oppa.

"Euhehehe! Yeah sure!"

They continued to chat for ten more minutes or so. Taeyeon then ran back to his bedroom. He dropped his book when he saw his pet unconscious on the floor. Her face was wet with tears and she was absolutely pale. He immediately kneeled down and cupped her cold face. It was a relief that she was still breathing but... She looked really unwell. He carried her and laid her on his bed. He helped her put her clothes back on and he covered her body with his blanket. He patted Tiffany's face over and over.

"Myongie! Myongie! Wake up!" He mentally smacked himself. How could he neglect her like that! He should've been more sensitive... Now look what happened. His pet is almost lifeless. Strange part is that it happened all of a sudden. He was left clueless as to why.

"Tae... Tae..." She groaned while her eyes were still closed.

"Myong-Myong... Are you okay?" He was filled with guilt as he stared at Tiffany.

"Tae... Tae... I'm cold... It's so cold..." Her voice was cracking. What happened to her? A while ago she was so aggressive and energetic but now... She seems so weak and fragile... Taeyeon was filled with regret. He should've just texted Seohyun to return the book some other time.

"Cold? Wait..." Taeyeon went to his closet and search for another blanket. He got a thicker one and spread it over his poor pet. He was completely worried. He anxiously watched her. She looked so pained.

"Still... Cold..." She breathed out.

"Omo. What should I do? Maybe I should make her some hot milk to drink. Myongie, wait for me okay? I'll just get you some milk-"

"No... Please... Don't leave me again... Tae-Tae..." Taeyeon gulped. Not that he felt suffocated or anything like that. He felt that he shouldn't leave her side but how is he gonna get rid of her pains if he just stays there.