Chapter 55: My Classmate's Mother

Monday was the same tiring and annoying day for the 19 years old Kim Taeyeon. She never liked school, and never found it interesting but of course her parents told her otherwise. Their teacher gave them a project to do. Of course she was very frustrated when she saw her project partner. Nicole Hwang, the school's big glasses nerd girl that no one likes.

"Oi, Taeng!" Taeyeon groaned and looked up to see her friends grinning teasingly at her. Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona were her tall close friends.

"You seem to have the best partner." they laughed and pointed at Nicole, who was reading a book.

"Yeah, and what? Stop being annoying, Soo." she hissed at her friend, Sooyoung.

"Oi! Look who's coming here." Yuri nudged Sooyoung.

"Huh?" Taeyeon looked up once again and saw Nicole standing beside her desk.

"Taeyeon-ssi, a-about our project. W-we can meet at my h-home to do it." Nicole stuttered and nervously adjusted her glasses.

"Yeah, ok." Taeyeon sighed. She wanted a big grade.

"After school, w-we can go." Nicole said and bowed 90 degrees, before leaving in hurry.

"Even if I would have been blind, I could've seen that she likes you Taeyeon." Yoona grinned.

"Aish! Choding, wanna get your ass beaten?" hearing this, Yoona hid behind Yuri.

After school, Nicole was waiting patiently for Taeyeon outside.

When Taeyeon came out, Nicole immediately bowed.

"Stop bowing. It's annoying."

"Y-yes. Let's go t-then." suddenly a black sedan parked 5 meters away from school. The driver came out and bowed at Nicole, before opening the car's door. Taeyeon's jaw dropped at the sight. She was beyond confused. Never in her whole life got inside such car.

"You're rich?" she asked Nicole, her voice rising a little because of the shock. Nicole didn't say anything and smiled a little.

The car slowly stopped in front of a nice modern villa and Taeyeon's eyes widened.

"Is that your house?" she incredulously asked Nicole. Once they stepped out of the car, Taeyeon looked around. She was so shocked at the beauty of this place. It screamed luxury and modernism all over. Once they stepped inside two maids bowed.

"Good evening, young lady. Miss." Nicole smiled and bowed a little.

"It's okay Clara. She's Taeyeon and we have a project together." Nicole explained.

"Young lady, your mother arrived today from US." Nicole's face lit up.

"Really? Where is mom?" Taeyeon raised a brow.

"The pool, young lady" Nicole didn't waste any time and dashed towards the back door, with Taeyeon trailing behind her.

"Yah! Where are we going...?" Taeyeon voice trailed silently at the last word. Her eyes open wide and jaw hanging.

"Mommy!" Nicole yelled at the woman who was lying on a lounge chair, wearing nothing but a pair of pink bikini, red straight lock cascading over her shoulder. Her eyes were hidden by a pair of sunglasses.