Chapter 195: Game

It's been three months since Tiffany felt that her girlfriend – Taeyeon – was neglecting her. Every time she came to her house, Taeyeon was on her phone, playing game. It was really frustrating because Taeyeon would ignore her when she talk and worst, she would snap at her when she tried to take her phone away so she tried her best to endure it.

Today was no different. Both of them were sitting on the couch and they were supposed to watch a movie but Taeyeon was too immersed on her game. Tiffany rolled her eyes at her girlfriend's behaviour before she spoke.

"Tae, what are we going to watch today?"

"It's up to you. Anything is fine." Taeyeon said without even looking at her.

"How about Beauty in a bottle? Is that okay?" Tiffany asked, purposely choosing a movie that they had watched before. It tick her off when Taeyeon just hum, don't even bother to reply properly. "Put it on DVD player. I'll prepare some snacks." Tiffany said before she went to the kitchen.

When she came back from the kitchen, Taeyeon was still sitting in the same position – with her phone too close to her face. This was it. This need to end now. Tiffany thought before she put the snacks on the coffee table and snatched Taeyeon's phone away. Taeyeon froze for a second before she yelled.

"What are you doing?! I was winning that game! Give it back!"

Taeyeon stood up before she tried to take her phone back but Tiffany was not going to let this kind of thing pass again so instead of giving it back, she put it on her shorts back pocket.

"We really need to talk about your game addiction. You changed so much after you started p-" Tiffany didn't manage to finish her words when Taeyeon unexpectedly pounced on, trying so hard to get her phone back.

"Yah! Stop it!" Tiffany struggle when she felt Taeyeon's hands roamed on her bottom. If people see them, they would probably thought Taeyeon was harassing her. After a few seconds, Taeyeon finally get her phone back. When she looked at the screen, her eyes bulge in disbelief.

"NOOO! I lost! This is all because of you! Can't you wait for three minutes?!"

"What three minutes? You've been playing your game since I came here! Is that three minutes?" Tiffany fired back.

"Argh! This is so frustrating! I was one win away to reach 5000 trophies." Taeyeon glared at her before she slumped her shoulder. "I'm going to sleep." She said before she walked towards her room. She don't want to see Tiffany now because it will only remind her that her dream to have more than 5000 trophies in Clash Royale just crushed. The season will reset in a few minutes and there was no guarantee that she would win two battles in a row.

"What?! You're going to ignore me now because of that stupid game?" Tiffany asked in disbelief. How can a game be more important than her?

"We'll talk about this tomorrow." Taeyeon said. Tiffany followed her and clicked her tongue when she saw Taeyeon turn on her laptop.

"I thought you're going to sleep?"

"I can't possibly sleep peacefully after what you've done to me. I need something to soothe my mind first." Taeyeon said as she clicked on the RE6 icon.

Tiffany was about to rant but something came across her dirty mind.

"Oh, I know just what you need." She said with a smirk before she walked towards Taeyeon. When she was behind Taeyeon, she turned around the office chair that her girlfriend was sitting on before she straddled her.